• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ordered (Now cancelled) FX Streamline

They give you their best guess. There are a few things (mainly customs) that can get in the way of that expected delivery date. Hope for the best but, don't hold them to it. On top of that, they might have training on these when they come in which could take up time. Then they have to test each one before sending it out, which takes time, and they have pending prior orders for other rifles that also need to be test fired.
...they must go through a lotta lead at that place...
I'm on the list myself and would love to see them arrive in 3 weeks! But, I think it mainly rests in the hands of export/import. 
Tom

Thanks for the heads up on Matt's new video. On a slightly unrelated matter, anyone else notice Kip's Impact's regulator looks to be outfitted with a WiKi gauge? Wondering if that was done as his own personal preference, or could it be AOA is giving the option to warranty replace some of FX's most troublesomely inaccurate gauges with the superior WiKis'? Likely wishful thinking on my part, but FX gauges inaccuracies are one of the very few complaints I have about my Impact. Hardly a unique problem with the FX platform as it's my understanding it's common across the board with most smaller gauges in general. 

Rock 

"MP44"

I would suggest looking at the Daystate Regal XL

I would jump on the Daystate Regal XL sale at AoA as it does seem comparable to the Streamline, but I'm pretty sure the Daystate lacks the Hi/Med/Low power adjuster that the Streamline is supposed to come with. I find this power adjuster very intriguing and will help me plink in the yard on Low power where I will likely do 95% of my shooting with it, but then step it up to Med or Hi for hunting.

My last email to AoA about the features didn't result in much helpful information. I wish we knew the features it will ship with (power levels, shroud? LDC?).