Ordered my Taipan Veteran .25

I did it...
I ordered my Veteran .25 from Talon Tunes.
I ordered the Taipan Veteran Standard .25 LW Barrel with Sumo Moderator. I am so exited. I have read so many good reviews and I don't remember seeing any bad. That is going to be my first woody. I love my Bullboss in .25 and thinking that I am going to have even more fun is hard to think. I can get 2-3" at 100 yards with the Bullboss. Knowing that that baby can cut that at least by half is really cool.

I will bring some updates as they come.

Merry Christmas everyone. Who else got an AG for Christmas?

Congratulations, I also have the .25 Standard with a Bug Buster mounted. The rifle is so smooth and accurate you almost won't believe it.I did not install a moderator because the rifle is already very quite.

1545833716_15708042415c238cf42a9547.40223319_Taipan Veteran .25.png

i wont buy anything from tony any more. very bad person to deal with. sold me leaking cricket and when i wrote it on his forum he banned me :))

How bad was it? I haven't heard anything like that before. Talon has come up as highly recommended!?!?!

congrats on your new gun. i am sure it will be perfect bcause taipans are super guns. very nicely done.

but tony is not good person. i would not recommend him to anyone.

I’ve also had the pleasure of dealing with Tony. I’ve called him several times while waiting for the Tactic to be released. He was kind enough to answer all of my dumb questions and offer suggestions.

Eh Papy_Yosh, patience is a virtue except when it comes to Airguns! HAHAHA. I’m still waiting for my Vulcan to arrive from Tony... He sent it on the 17th and am expecting it tomorrow by the end of the day! Been like a leeetle kid tracking Santa (UPS) as it slowly moved across the US! HAHAHA. BTW, I live in Hawaii. Things take a bit longer getting here probably because once the package gets to da West Coast, Dey gotta paddle dem ova on da canoes! They must’ve been tired with all the paddling over the holidays. 

Enjoy your Taipan! I think you’re gonna love it!

Congrats. Why did you choose this bad buy vs the other bullpups in the price range? I've been eye balling the FX Wildcat, but want to keep understand the advantages of each. Thanks

I have looked around on different forums and I couldn't get anything bad on that baby more than the look of the stock. People are talking of years of service without any issues. I was looking at the wildcat MK2 .25. but I could justify the price difference , the good but also bad stories. The cricket was also in my line of sight. I hope that helps. I also get my gun tuned up and a moderator and extra mags for less than the wildcat. 

I think I just fell in love

Congrats. Why did you choose this bad buy vs the other bullpups in the price range? I've been eye balling the FX Wildcat, but want to keep understand the advantages of each. Thanks

The Taipan has a better trigger, easy tunability with the hammer spring tension adjustment (especially if you get the DonnyFL speed dialer), 20 MOA rail and not a single bad review to be found anywhere (unlike FX).

I know the question wasn't directed at me, but I was recently debating between a Wildcat and a Taipan Veteran and it's a no-brainer. I bought a .22 Taipan Veteran in Long and I am very happy with my decision. My friend has a couple of wildcats in different calibers, and the Veteran is an all around better gun.