Ordered FX Wildcat Yesterday

After studying these forums for weeks I ordered an FX Wildcat in .25 yesterday from AoA. It will have a 3x12x32 MTC zero eye relief scope. I'm getting this for plinking and squirrel hunting. I have this same scope on a Daystate Regal XL (.22). I really like it--much different from my Hawke's and Leupolds. 

I had been thinking I was deprived because I didn't own either a RAW or Daystate Airwolf MCT. My Daystate Wolverine B Hi-Lite is almost too unwieldy for me. This Wildcat should be quite handy. 

The rifle is out of stock but should be in at AoA on November 25?

can some one reassure me that I am making a good purchase.I ordered the wildcat in .25 2 weeks ago from A.O.A. This will be my first high end purchase.
So should I buy it?
Is FX a stand alone company that will stand by it's product?
Is there warranty worth the cash I'll pay for the rifle?
Is there any thing out there better for the same money?
The only PCP air gun I have is the Benjamin Marauder gen 1 have had it for 5 wonderful years of service and it still shoots strait as an arrow only replacing 1 breech o ring seal.,it's been a sweet gun but time to move on. Last year I tore my bicep in my left arm and I just can't lung my Benjamin around anymore so I have seen Ted's review,and hold his word with respect.I just would like to here from some who have the gun and know what I am about to dive into.Thanks so much for any info or answers in my post!

You both made a great purchase! I love my Wildcat .25! I added a Huggett, Atlas bi-pod, Athlon Argos scope and a very cool Side wheel from Eric at Scope-werks. Yep that's spelled right. Matt247375 made me the coolest mag holders ever. Check them out under the "Other Parts" section. I think he has a few more if you like them. There are a few pics of my rifle there. Check it out.
You guys are going to be VERY happy with your purchases!!!

The Wildcat is a great air gun and one that carries very little risk. The worst case scenario is that you find it isn't to your taste in which case you'll find it very easy to sell for not too much less than you paid. 

The things that a person might not like with a Wildcat are very small. E.g. Lower capacity mags than the competition, they are a little longer and they need an additional LDC to be quiet, no HST adjuster. None of those things would stop me buying one given all the positive attributes.

What you have bought is an accurate, lightweight, efficient and ergonomic bullpup that is both good looking and very popular. You will find it to be a welcome step up from your Marauder in accuracy, comfort, shot count, balance and build quality. It's an air gun that should delight anyone with a face IMO. 

My .25 Wildcat is due next Wednesday. Just in time to share a deer stand with me a couple days over Thanksgiving holiday. I'll have either a bow or my .308 in the stand plus this Wildcat. I discovered yesterday that my Daystate fittings won't work to fill the Wildcat. I called AoA and they are priority mailing a foster fitting that will arrive before the rifle gets here. That would have been a bummer to have the rifle and no way to fill it. I topped off my 4,500 PSI Venturi fill tank yesterday.

I have to agree. Or at least, because AoA knows I bought 3 Daystates from them (I reminded them everytime I called) I assumed they would have told me I needed the fitting. Oh well, they knew what I needed and found a way to get it here quick.

I hope:
- This FX (my first) is as trouble free as posts have indicated
- It is at least as quiet as my Daystate Regal and Wolverine
- It is as accurate as EVERY airgun I've shot in my short time (4 years) playing with them
- Squirrels have a strong allergy to the projectiles it spews

LOL, I just hope it is quiet,that was one of my main points in ordering this air gun quiet and accuracy! now folks are saying how they are too loud,I just don't know what gives! I'll stop watching reviews and READ more on other forums before my next purchase or if I have to send this back xing fingers I don't have a used gun come here or one with all those imperfections may just be enough to blow the lid off!I have faith though I seen some very nice looking wildcats so far !!!!come on Tuesday!!!