• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ordered a Yong Heng yesterday any suggestions

Find a decent higher amperage power strip or box that will enable one to plug both the pump and compressor into it. That way one must turn on the strip/box and thus the pump before the compressor can be powered up. Speaking from experience here as I overheated mine four times thus far by not plugging in the pump. 

See that your gun/tank is higher than the compressor to keep the moisture at a minimum. 

Run an extra air moisture filter and change out the stock one every 15 or twenty minutes of use. You can set the slightly damp stock filter aside to dry and reinstall it on the next change. This will prolong the life of your large filter.

Open your purge valves for a second or two every four to five minutes while running the pump to purge moisture from the system.

I have been running the stock pump for two years without problems even though they are cheap junk. But then again I have my water supply and compressor at the same height so it is easy on the pump. 

Synthetic compressor oil, royal purple, non detergent motor oil and the ISO 46 all seem to werq fine.