• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Order received from Pyramid Air

Ordered a breach O-Ring and one box of FX Hybrids. They shipped them in a 10x23 box with some of the brown paper for filler. Half the FX pellets were rolling around the inside of the box when I received it. 
5EC04AFF-081E-41A9-971A-0B01D190A7C4.1618004703.jpeg

Contacted them about it and they said they would replace the slugs but were currently out of stock. So I just went ahead and ordered something else. I quit using Midway USA a few years back for this very reason. This was my first purchase from Pyramid Air and probably my last.

That's really too bad. I hate to see such recurring stories of this type thing but I will say again, I've never seen such with PA and have received dozens of orders from them. The most recent just a week back and it was packed as well as ever. They did offer to make it right and there may be other vendors who would not do that. But I can understand the frustration.

That's crazy. Had slightly the opposite experience. Was going to post something like this yesterday, but thought ah no big deal. Sort of no big deal I thought as I ended with 8 extra (fx) slugs... loose, rolling about in box. Initially thought damn what a mess its going to be with slugs fallen out of containers. But as I removed the stuffing, realized only 8 loose slugs. Started to slide out all the trays to see which tray these belong to. None... all trays were complete. Point is I ended up with 8 extra slugs (.30) that I can't figure where/how/why it got there. Anyway I'll take it as a bonus. :)

For the record, I purchase from Pyramid multiple orders every month, and have for a number of years, and have never experienced anything but exceptional service and perfectly packed orders. I had one issue with a TX200 purchase, and they went to significant expense and effort to make it right in short order. Our hobby wouldn’t be what it is today without great vendors like PA, AOA, and several others.

We all make mistakes if we do enough activity. Please give them an opportunity to make it right.

We need to support the firms that allow us to do what we enjoy and stand up for us.

Teber66,

Whaaaaaaaat? That doesn't sound like PA to me. I just got a package containing pellets from them and they were well packed. Give 'em another chance. If there is room to write a note with your next order kindly remind them of this incident and ask them to please pack things tightly in an appropriately sized box.

Nobody is perfect all the time. We are fortunate to have suppliers who deliver such great products to our doors with a click of the mouse.

Seems the consensus from all airgun forums and frequent confirmations from Pyramyd Air leadership is that outside vendors fulfilling orders via PA aren’t shipping products, especially pellets/slugs in the PA way, I.e., spectacular foam packaging, and PA is standing behind these “sub-contractors” short comings. I’ve bought from many vendors over the years and PA typically packs as well as others and in the case of pellets better than most. When it doesn’t go right PA has always treated me right. I’m only talking about 10 +/- years of doing business with them so you’re experience may differ 

For sure the company have no environmental commitment.

Yesterday i received a micro SD card, in a cardboard box so large it would have been able to carry at least 100 of those memory cards, really the company should have shipped my card in a padded envelope not a big box.

The 4 tins of ammo i received some days ago, also shipped in a cardboard box recycled for something else, and also large enough to have held at least 20 of those tins of pellets.

I am all for recycling your cardboard boxes, but using one so big for something so small, thats just like saying to the customer " my garbage are now your problem"

I let everyone know about this MONTHS AGO.

Most get their order perfect but some are exactly like THIS EXAMPLE and few EVEN WORSE.

Now you guys believe me-?

When I say something watch what happens later like 3 to 6 months later.

Recent post an hour ago as soon as one week coming may be 2 weeks. Caught that one too late so I apologise for that one.