Orange you glad

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
That we shared this AirMaks Arms Krait compact done up in "Tequila Sunrise" from Utah Airguns!

IMG_0164.jpg

Is this illegal? Toys that look like guns have to be orange, but can airguns (that in many places have limiters or require a fac) be painted the same?
If I painted a firearm orange would that be a problem? I guess it depends on country?
It wouldn’t be here in the US. Lots of people cerakote firearms all kinds of colors. There is even a company that makes idiotic pepper ball launchers in weird colors that look like guns.
I think it looks sweet but krait turned me away when they launched guns with regs that were utter junk in the beginning. I think they even had problems with some try number two regs.

TBH i dont think airsoft ASO weapons in Denmark need have to have that orange tip or other measures others might have, which to me is just mind nuke CUZ this little country are generally way ahead of others on the woke train.
Like for instance some dog breeds are banned here, CUZ of 1 - 2 idiot dog owners had no control of their dogs.
And they just changed the rules for alcohol and minors, so now 16 YO kids can only buy up to 7.6% alcohol content things, which is a bit funny CUZ kids here start drinking when they are 14 or 15.
And in the past decade they have cranked out 2 knife laws to stop stabbings, and stabbings have never been higher than they are right now.
Which just prove they made garbage laws, and they have not, or will ever make a excuse for this fact.

I am 100 % supporting any framework for a people and government to work inside, but when that framework no longer work and is patched instead of fixed, well my trust end in a very small place.
I personally must insist on being treated as a responsible adult, at least until i have proven that is a bad idea.

It did seem like the Krait had a bad launch.