• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
They’re nice, high value for the price. I had the 5x30 and MTC 12x50. Both were light with good glass. I preferred the 5x30 because it had more eye relief and a more forgiving focal plane. I have heard other members compliment to the 5x24. I had the MDR (MilDot rapid) reticle and it was great for pesting. I would recommend the 5x for close/mid range shooting. I didn’t like the 12x as much, but it was still decent.

I got to borrow a 5x30 for a couple of weeks and was very impressed. Glass was great for the price. Least tube effect of any scope I've looked through.

Seeing that much FOV at 5x is very bizarre but is also fantastic. I can't imagine looking through the 10x40 which has nearly the same FOV at twice the magnification.

Depth of field was a bit touchy. If I were to get one it would be the 5x24 to minimize this a bit.

Alas, I had trouble getting proper eye relief on my Classic Leshiy. It would have worked fine on my P-rod so if I do get one it will be for that.

They confirmed to me in email that a new 5x30 with 80mm eye relief is coming out next month. I'm interested in that one for a Classic Leshiy.

They’re nice, high value for the price. I had the 5x30 and MTC 12x50. Both were light with good glass. I preferred the 5x30 because it had more eye relief and a more forgiving focal plane. I have heard other members compliment to the 5x24. I had the MDR (MilDot rapid) reticle and it was great for pesting. I would recommend the 5x for close/mid range shooting. I didn’t like the 12x as much, but it was still decent.
Thanks for the info. Really helps in the decision making process.

I got to borrow a 5x30 for a couple of weeks and was very impressed. Glass was great for the price. Least tube effect of any scope I've looked through.

Seeing that much FOV at 5x is very bizarre but is also fantastic. I can't imagine looking through the 10x40 which has nearly the same FOV at twice the magnification.

Depth of field was a bit touchy. If I were to get one it would be the 5x24 to minimize this a bit.

Alas, I had trouble getting proper eye relief on my Classic Leshiy. It would have worked fine on my P-rod so if I do get one it will be for that.

They confirmed to me in email that a new 5x30 with 80mm eye relief is coming out next month. I'm interested in that one for a Classic Leshiy.
Thanks. That may explain why there are several models on sale. May be obsolete soon.

I have the 14x 50 on my Leshiy2 and my FX Wildcat MK2 bottle. Love them. Huge field of view which is great for getting onto targets and following moving game . They are single power and have a heavy reticle which is fine for hunting in the woods. The focus adjustment is very light. Just have to get used to the zero eye relief and the odd look of the short scope mounted so far back. Hawke scopes has come out with a 3x12 short eye relief scope that has a more conventional scope look that you might look at. It’s more money than the Immersive though.

416965C8-4FF1-470E-8331-BE276D649537.jpeg

Reactions: BG3 and Ezana4CE
I have the 14x 50 on my Leshiy2 and my FX Wildcat MK2 bottle. Love them. Huge field of view which is great for getting onto targets and following moving game . They are single power and have a heavy reticle which is fine for hunting in the woods. The focus adjustment is very light. Just have to get used to the zero eye relief and the odd look of the short scope mounted so far back. Hawke scopes has come out with a 3x12 short eye relief scope that has a more conventional scope look that you might look at. It’s more money than the Immersive though.

View attachment 292699
Thanks for the info. I ordered the 5X30. If I like it, I may get a 20 X for my Snowpeak P-35 in .25

OK. Thanks for the info.

I really like these scopes. They seem great for pesting, mostly due to the wide field of view and clear vision.

Like others I had a hard time finding a good way to mount them on my rifle, to get the scope close-enough to my eye. Most rail extenders I could find were not quick-release, so I wasn't mounting the scope very often.

Thankfully, I recently found a QR rail extender. I need to trim it a little bit to get it to fit my Leshiy 2, but I'm hopeful this will be exactly what I need.

Screenshot from 2023-02-05 16-50-23.png

I really like these scopes. They seem great for pesting, mostly due to the wide field of view and clear vision.

Like others I had a hard time finding a good way to mount them on my rifle, to get the scope close-enough to my eye. Most rail extenders I could find were not quick-release, so I wasn't mounting the scope very often.

Thankfully, I recently found a QR rail extender. I need to trim it a little bit to get it to fit my Leshiy 2, but I'm hopeful this will be exactly what I need.

View attachment 330001

I believe you mentioned in another thread that's an ADM product? Can you provide a link or part number? I was unable to locate it on their website. Thanks.

Yup, ADM.

ITEM NO: AD-1700-XLR-TL

Reactions: Scouty
Yup, ADM.

ITEM NO: AD-1700-XLR-TL

Thank you. Evidently I didn't pay enough attention in the other thread. You're using this QR riser in addition to the factory mount?

I assume you're doing this for additional cantilever? Meaning if you had just switched to a taller, single QR ring it wouldn't have been far enough back on your Leshiy2?

Thank you. Evidently I didn't pay enough attention in the other thread. You're using this QR riser in addition to the factory mount?

I assume you're doing this for additional cantilever? Meaning if you had just switched to a taller, single QR ring it wouldn't have been far enough back on your Leshiy2?

I hadn't thought of replacing the scope ring. Where do you find quality 42mm scope rings? I'm not sure how to get rid of the factory mount, otherwise.

I got the mount for two reasons 1) quick release and 2) cantilever / bringing the scope closer to my eye.

I hadn't thought of replacing the scope ring. Where do you find quality 42mm scope rings? I'm not sure how to get rid of the factory mount, otherwise.

I got the mount for two reasons 1) quick release and 2) cantilever / bringing the scope closer to my eye.

Yeah not sure if those exist.

Maybe this summer I'm hoping to try the new Immersive 5x30 Pro on my L2. Best guess is I'll swap the mount for a single QR ring. But that's a 34mm tube, IIRC.