• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Optics planet Yes or No

I’ve ordered from them before and had no issues with a long wait. The only issue I had was the bright white box left on my porch with the names and logos of all the high end brands printed all over the box. I’m surprised it was still on my porch when I got home from work. I think maybe you can pay extra or request plain packaging. 

I ordered a Hatsan TactAir air compressor from them a few months ago. 
Had a few issues placing my online order. Some of it was my fault and some of it was very bad communication from them concerning what I was doing wrong. 
The start of the issue was they would not ship to different address then the billing address on the credit card. I have a PO Box but have packages sent to my work. I’ve never had this issue before. 
They responded to me using standard basic pe written messages. So in short you don’t deal directly with a costumer service rep. 
they canceled my order once. TellIng me I needed to use PayPal. Then there were issues with that. It seems to me that their system is so automated. It is not user friendly. 
then add the COVID issue. Adds time to shipping your stuff. I think it took about a month to actually get my order placed. 
So to be fair. Some of the issues were on my end. But dealing with automated computers. And generic responses. There was no help or anyone to explain to me what it was I was doing wrong. 

I've ordered several scopes from them, had to return one, had no problems with one exception. I thought I selected a type of expedited shipping, but it was the type that is a combination of UPS and USPS. It was delivered to the PO in a timely manner, but then if fell in the postal black hole. Had I not been expecting a quick delivery, it wouldn't have been a problem. I think it took 10-12 days. With the additional safety restrictions in place now, I would select expedited UPS shipping only. Since that episode was partly my error, I can't be too hard on them, otherwise very good service.