OPTICS PLANET VORTEX DIAMONDBACK 6-24X50 FFP SALE BACK UP AND RUNNING $243.19

THE OPTICS PLANET SCOPE SALE FOR THE VORTEX DIAMONDBACK 6-24X50 FFP MRAD THAT WAS BROUGHT OT OUR ATTENTION LAST NIGHT IS BACK UP AND RUNNING. I JUST BOUGHT IT FOR $243.19 WITH GROUND SHIPPING. IT'S SHOWING UP ON THE MOBILE SITE BUT NOT THE REGULAR COMPUTER, GET IT WHILE YOU CAN. THE 5% DISCOUNT CODE WORK7 ON TOP OF THE SALE PRICE OF $255.99 BRINGS THE PRICE DOWN TO $243.19 GET IT WHILE YOU CAN. STOTI

Reactions: PumaCarl
1534101042_10662726745b708632845b97.46570519_IMG_2745.PNG
I ordered this one the MOA is more expensive 

I tried everything last night to get the good deal to no avail. It had ended, I got up this morning and e-mailed Optics Planet to see if there was anyway they would honor the pricing. The sales rep e-mailed me back to ask for the SKU. When I got back on the mobile website, the price was there again. It was not a VIP pricing deal and it didn't show up on my computer. It just showed up on my mobile device, why I don't know. The price was $255.99 and with the 5% off it came to $243.19. I just went on the website just now and the price is back up to $399.99. I'm sorry I didn't respond to questions earlier, I was away from my computer. If you want one of the scopes, I suggest checking Optics Planet's website in the morning, at lunch time and in the evening. I missed out last night and then got lucky today, I'm sure it will happen for some of you too if you just keep checking back. Good luck! Stoti

Think about MSRP and MAP and the typical rules vendors have. This was a mistake price almost certainly. The SWFA pre-order is still on and I'm kinda suprised that discount even exists. That being said my hunting buddy called me yesterday after getting the 255 price and I was able to get it yesterday afternoon PDT. It was gone this morning. I think the internet buzz usually kills mistakes like this quickly. I trust Vortex and hope the scope is sweet now that I will be getting one from SWFA and one from Optics. Told my wife I needed a back-up.

Good Luck finding the deal again!

Optics Planet has something weird about it. A few years ago I was looking at Hawke 8-32x Sidewinders on my iPad. At OP they showed $315. Everyplace else was $499. I figured that was a good deal and kept an eye on it for a couple weeks and the price was still $315 so I ordered one. I posted it on various bargain sections of airgun sites, told friends, etc. everyone said it showed $499 when they looked. I even sent the link from my iPad. So then I got to looking. On my other iPad, my wife's iPad, my iPhone, my wife's iPhone, my home computer, and my work computer the price was $499. My friend wanted one a few weeks later so I ordered one on my iPad, but the price had gone up to $329 (but with the 5% off coupon that came with my scope he got it for like $305). Eventually my iPad went to the $499 price. I wish I would have bought a dozen of them off my iPad now I look back.

Optics Planet has something weird about it. A few years ago I was looking at Hawke 8-32x Sidewinders on my iPad. At OP they showed $315. Everyplace else was $499. I figured that was a good deal and kept an eye on it for a couple weeks and the price was still $315 so I ordered one. I posted it on various bargain sections of airgun sites, told friends, etc. everyone said it showed $499 when they looked. I even sent the link from my iPad. So then I got to looking. On my other iPad, my wife's iPad, my iPhone, my wife's iPhone, my home computer, and my work computer the price was $499. My friend wanted one a few weeks later so I ordered one on my iPad, but the price had gone up to $329 (but with the 5% off coupon that came with my scope he got it for like $305). Eventually my iPad went to the $499 price. I wish I would have bought a dozen of them off my iPad now I look back.

Think about MSRP and MAP and the typical rules vendors have. This was a mistake price almost certainly. The SWFA pre-order is still on and I'm kinda suprised that discount even exists. That being said my hunting buddy called me yesterday after getting the 255 price and I was able to get it yesterday afternoon PDT. It was gone this morning. I think the internet buzz usually kills mistakes like this quickly. I trust Vortex and hope the scope is sweet now that I will be getting one from SWFA and one from Optics. Told my wife I needed a back-up.

Good Luck finding the deal again!

Agreed. I think it was a mistake/glitch or something. I saw the original post around 0400 hrs Sunday morning while working. Sure enough, the mrad showed on my cell phone at $255 but I waited until arriving home to order. I boot up the desktop around 0630 and they both show $399 and I'm reading stuff like "maybe have to be vip" or "have to be logged into Opticsplanet". So I register and login, both still show 399... I go back to the site on my android cell phone and the mrad is till waiting for me at $255 so I grabbed one along with the free 2 day shipping. First order I've placed with them so thank you @mmahoney. I received shipping notice/tracking today. I usually run MOA but I think I can make an exception for that price.