Optics for Impact

for the time being i was gonna keep the wildcat so, yes i need another scope. thanks for recommedations. i'll take a look. What do you shoot? what is mounted on your rifles?

Right now I have the Ares ETR 4.5-30 on the Maverick, Crimson Trace 5 on the Dreamline classic. The Wildcat MK3 I use to test and rotate between my Trijicon Tenmile 3-18, Tract Toric 4-20 and Ares BTR 4.5-27. Use a Holosun red dot on the Prod. Sold my Impact to a friend with a Bushnell Forge that had very good IQ. I sent a Burris XTR III 3.3-18 back due to the meat grinder zoom and focus rings, fingers were raw. I use Eagle Vision rings on all my scopes. 

Many good suggestions in the other posts.

Most important pay attention to NO BS TRANSFERABLE LIFETIME WARRANTY unless you buy them 4 really dirt cheap then just toss into the trash after breaks after 3 or 5 year warranty or non transferable warranty just dump in the rubbish can cheap enough to just buy another new one.

Be mindful of buying used scopes that don't have warranty for the next owner too. Ask seller if they properly lap their rings and if been ever mounted on spring gun or ever "shimmed" stay away from buying them.

Anyone visited Yiwu Market would notice a huge amount of counterfeit scopes brands, that makes an idea of NOBSTLW a tough prospect for many scopes manufacturers, or they have to just bluff and hope for the best.

Im still in the hunt for an optic.

has anyone ever complied a spreadsheet to compare optics?

ie im looking for

1) great glass 2) uncomplicated/clutter free reticle 3) matching mil to mil turrets. 4) has great tracking 5) FFP 6) ill reticle isnt important. 7) air rifle friendly down to 10meters. 8) lifetime warranty is a big plus!

i hadnt been getting notifications on everones replies so ill catch up tonight. Odoyle gave me lots to read! Ty