• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Opinions on top all around Bullpup

A Bullpup is any gun/rifle with the receiver (and magazine) behind the trigger mechanism.

But, there do seem to be a fair amount of rifles that are stretching that thought with very little distance between the two and or with excessively long barrels, and not taking the advantage of the "Bullpup" idea to its rightful design limits, just adding barrel length. In the various Bullpups that shoot high speed projectiles...they were meant to take advantage of having ammo that can kill the bad guy, packaged in small/short packages for maneuvering in tight locations.

Mike

Reactions: 2manyAirGunz
Do a search in the PCP section for Taipan Veteran Short. Renowned trigger, very short, and very accurate. That’s if you want a straight up bullpup. 

For something in between, check out the Kalibrgun Cricket Mini Carbine. I suspect the Wildcat will feel about the same, but I have never owned or shot one. 

.22 or .25 will do you fine for all around, depending on need.

Although the title is a bit misleading, the OP asks specifically about .30 caliber options in a bullpup. 

Do a search in the PCP section for Taipan Veteran Short. Renowned trigger, very short, and very accurate. That’s if you want a straight up bullpup. 

For something in between, check out the Kalibrgun Cricket Mini Carbine. I suspect the Wildcat will feel about the same, but I have never owned or shot one. 

Although the title is a bit misleading, the OP asks specially about .30 caliber options in a bullpup.

Oops! My bad! Thanks. 

Although the title is a bit misleading, the OP asks specially about .30 caliber options in a bullpup.

Oops! My bad! Thanks.

Yes, very bad 🤣