Opinions - GX CS3-I Portable Compressor

ive had one filling a Fx impact m3 .35 for the last year . It works well for this size fill but if you got a big bottle you need a much heavier compressor or possibly same goes for air force big bores as those types of guns use a lot more air .
I purchased for the portability and ac/dc ability . Later on , if I like the sport , I’ll get a tank and bigger compressor for the air hog type guns .

Reactions: 357cal
ive had one filling a Fx impact m3 .35 for the last year . It works well for this size fill but if you got a big bottle you need a much heavier compressor or possibly same goes for air force big bores as those types of guns use a lot more air .
I purchased for the portability and ac/dc ability . Later on , if I like the sport , I’ll get a tank and bigger compressor for the air hog type guns .
I think your going to love it,lol are you a hunter?

I"ve been using one for awhile and have had zero problems with it. One of the things I like is the battery cables are not permanently attached to the unit, making for a smaller profile/footprint on the bench. It fills fast and it's quiet, you can have a conversation standing next to it. The one con, is the fill whip is a little on the short side, but that was easily taken care of. I took it to my permission when I took a friend and it worked great. He bought a battery powered generator and we ran it off of that. Those generators are nice. No noise, no gas. I haven't hooked it up to a battery yet. After using my friend's generator, I'm probably going to get one, as I can also use it during power outages. The one he had is 1600 watts and he said it will run a freezer and refrigerator at the same time with no problems. Hope this helps