Opinion needed. Hawke vs Element

OH That's gotta be the less than half price MidwayUSA Crimson Trace 5 series you describe right there.

Even the $209 Alpha6 is like that but the 4.5-27x50 does not have a 16x it goes from 13x then to 17x if that matters so the 2.5-15x50 version is more than likely what you want.

Looking for a FT specific scope there's a $900 SIGHTRON SIII 10-50x60 FT version #25011 (HECTOR MEDINA INFLUENCED ONE) on another forum classifieds that has yellow background from a trusted seller I personally have dealt with b4 many many many times. Cones with genuine Sightron big side wheel 

I haven't seen THIS ONE for sale in the Sightron SIII factory authorized half price clearance purge that they ran 2x last year.

OH That's gotta be the less than half price MidwayUSA Crimson Trace 5 series you describe right there.

Even the $209 Alpha6 is like that but the 4.5-27x50 does not have a 16x it goes from 13x then to 17x if that matters so the 2.5-15x50 version is more than likely what you want.

Looking for a FT specific scope there's a $900 SIGHTRON SIII 10-50x60 FT version #25011 (HECTOR MEDINA INFLUENCED ONE) on another forum classifieds that has yellow background from a trusted seller I personally have dealt with b4 many many many times. Cones with genuine Sightron big side wheel 

I haven't seen THIS ONE for sale in the Sightron SIII factory authorized half price clearance purge that they ran 2x last year.

Thanks!