• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

*opinion* katran best tactical looking pcp rifle with t6 aluminum & ar15 grip:

I like the standard rifle look not bullpups so I bought Katran LB (.22) and here is some pictures of it so far so good in terms or quality and shooting its like endless love always excited to hit the range:

20210703_094750.1625295849.jpg

but I noticed there is a rifle in the wild that also has this tactical looking and finish its called Hatsan factor RC ar15 grip and buttstock (not owned) thinking of buying one so tell me guys what do you think of it has anyone tried it? seems the barrel and regulator is Turkish made.

hatsan-factor-rc.1625295969.jpg

Judging by what you said, I am going to take a guess and say that you haven't owned any other airgun than your Katran. You certainly have not worked on a Hatsan if you think they are of a comparable quality to an AirMaks. You are very fortunate to have been spoiled by quality and you don't even know it yet. Keep buying and trying and you will see that you started near the top.

Judging by what you said, I am going to take a guess and say that you haven't owned any other airgun than your Katran. You certainly have not worked on a Hatsan if you think they are of a comparable quality to an AirMaks. You are very fortunate to have been spoiled by quality and you don't even know it yet. Keep buying and trying and you will see that you started near the top.

yes my first rifle, I understand the point thank you

Yeah, The gun is awesome with the case. I fit this whole setup in the case: 

Capture2.1625328128.jpg

I would take a RAW Chassis Gun over a Katran though...but it's not as low profile or as light as the Katran.

katran.1625330593.PNG

just unscrew the shroud by hand and protect it and your LDC,

Capture8.1625330667.JPG

close the case, room to spare....

I understand what you are doing nice, what I did is ordered cheap nylon rifle bag with good padding now I don't need to fold my buttstock or remove suppressor it wont protect as a hardcase ofcourse but im gentle, today I went to the range and shoot at 80yards stock setting on rifle which is 43-45 joules, 905fps at 18grain (.22) and I had a lot of fun and very decent grouping good thing about this stock setting that I fill once every 120-130 shots which is really good.