Open sights / iron sights for a Benjamin Marauder

I can't look today as I have to take the wife to the doctor, but will try to get the information of what I did on my P-rod. Worked very well. Would also work on the M-rod. also worked on my TX200,
IMG_0879.1619778685.JPG

I can't look today as I have to take the wife to the doctor, but will try to get the information of what I did on my P-rod. Worked very well. Would also work on the M-rod. also worked on my TX200,
IMG_0879.1619778685.JPG

Hey Jonah, that looks really good - just what I had in mind. Yes, when you get back please send details.

Hope your wife fairs well

Bobby

I used the Air Venturi Williams Diopter Sight (Williams 5D-AG) rear sight. The front sight is a Williams ramp with the dovetail sight. It is .742 tall from top of shroud. I just used a combination of ramp and sight I happened to have on hand. The height of ramp and sight can vary a little as the rear sight adjustments will make up for it. But this combination has worked well for me with plenty of rear sight adjustment available.

I used black silicone adhesive to attach the front sight. The shroud is rough enough that the silicone holds very well. It has been in place for over a year and not come loose. The shroud has never required to be removed since I installed the front sight and has never loosened on its own, so I have had no problems with losing zero. You could use super glue. Make a witness mark on the shroud and receiver and you can always return the shroud to the proper location should you remove the shroud.

The same kind of setup worked for my TX200, but the very smooth barrel does not allow the silicone to stick as well. However, I shot the TX200 many times using this setup. I don't remember the front sight height required for the TX200.