• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms open sighted pro sport

My pro sport with Remington 700 front sight and homemade peep sight, a great rifle to carry around and I can keep all shots around an inch at 50 yards. I have my TX200 with a scope don't need two rifles with a scope. The Pro Sport has an extra .22 barrel that I can change in about half an hour. I love both rifles and will go to my grandchildren when I'm done. Steve!

tempImagehy1vhO.jpg
tempImageMDsJJo.jpg

Beautiful rifle! How hard is it to change the barrel out? I recently purchased a .22 Pro Sport and I am really enjoying it. Looks like Chambers has the barrels available.

Lol.. somethings you see and kinda think man, too bad they did not add a tutorial on how to ..

That receiver end does look threaded (??)

Hi maxtrouble I did not have much trouble getting the barrel out just a little heat, The hard part was getting the barrel shroud off with all the loctite they put on at factory.
When I install the barrels I do not use loctite just snug up the breech nut and the barrel shroud is held on with a grub screw into the barrel hidden by the wooden stock.
I put my barrel in my lath and found the high spot only a few thousand of an inch and that must be indexed to the top, or your sights will not line up. hope that helps. Steve!