• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Oooh, BABY! Wildcat Laminate stock came in!

"WOW" is what I said when I opened up the 2nd box it was packed in! I don't usually react like that. So, here's some pictures. I did what I could do with my limited photography skills and light. Maybe I can get some more pics next week in the sunlight. I wasn't able to give it the justice it deserves. 
Is it heavier? Maybe, I'm not sure and my weight scales are either too weak, strong, or broken. It feels like it might be a smidgen heavier than the synthetic but, it's so close it could just be the cool, soft, smooth feel of the wood throwing me off. 
It feels really nice! It's got a soft finish on it that reminds of the soft touch synthetic but more smooth with a little less grip. Think... silk vs. satin.
I also had AoA install an Atlas rail for me. They did a real nice job of it and it feels solid. 
Since the Laminate stock has the Atlas rail, I could remove the FX tube clamp and swap out the Harris Bipod for an Atlas. Weight wise, I probably just about broke even. 

I like how they engraved the FX logo here. I think it looks pretty slick!

And a pic of the old synthetic setup. 

Happy Shooting!
Tom

"30cal"I like it! That is the coolest WC I have ever seen! Very nice! I like that it is still relatively dark in color. Blends nicely with the black.
It really does blend nicely with the black. I wish I had a better camera to really show it off. 

I ordered it so long ago, I don't recall how much it was. I got it through AoA so, they'll have the exact price. 
Thank you all for the kind comments! :)
Tom

Love the stock. Just bought a new Benchmade knife because of the similar grip colors.
20160312_121149.jpg
[/url][/IMG][/URL]