• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Only The Cart Stays The Same

th
 you can get something you wont need to return for warranty work on your dime.
666.1599526157.JPG

3333.1599526226.JPG

Let me tell ya folks, if you are thinking of going Alkin W31, I highly recommend the auto features as an upgrade. 

The darn thing did scare the bejeebers out of me the first time that I ran it, as it automatically purges when the auto shut off trips. I was not expecting it, and it gave me a start.

Even on a short run, once the auto shut off trips the auto drain purges at the same time regardless of run time. 

I am now relegated to merely watching a gauge for the correct pressure to open my tank valve for a fill and the Alkin does everything else. 

Well, I do have to push the start button and it is kind of low down close to the floor, so that is a sort of negative. But then I realized that I could just sit on my roll a round shop stool and I did not have to bend as far and I was happy again!

Let me tell ya folks, if you are thinking of going Alkin W31, I highly recommend the auto features as an upgrade. 

The darn thing did scare the bejeebers out of me the first time that I ran it, as it automatically purges when the auto shut off trips. I was not expecting it, and it gave me a start.

Even on a short run, once the auto shut off trips the auto drain purges at the same time regardless of run time. 

I am now relegated to merely watching a gauge for the correct pressure to open my tank valve for a fill and the Alkin does everything else. 

Well, I do have to push the start button and it is kind of low down close to the floor, so that is a sort of negative. But then I realized that I could just sit on my roll a round shop stool and I did not have to bend as far and I was happy again!

I concur, with Chuck a 100 times over!

DJ

Alkin compressors have a one way check valve in the 3rd stage cylinder air pipe that connects to the filter tower. The filter tower has a Pressure Maintaining Valve (PMV) at it's output which holds around 2200 psi in the filter to make it more efficient before compressed air exits the fill hose. The one way check valve in the line entering the filter tower prevents back pressure from locking up the compressor at startup. One Alkin owner has even seen that the compressor restarted at 4000 ps but I wouldn't recommend abusing a compressor by doing it.