Only accurate guns are interesting

And I am fortunate in having two, a TX200HC and an FWB Sport. Had a break in the weather so shot some groups as the wind was dying down this evening. Both guns did well with all groups within 2 MOA, and both averages well under. Even though the FWB edged out the TX for average group size this time, I would still give the accuracy award to the TX. Groups stayed centered, and no shots broke the 1" ring. The FWB is very accurate, but is limited by the trigger, which requires a long, steady squeeze, at least compared to the TX. As far as the smallest groups go, I don't think I could do any better from sitting with a PCP, but groups might not have opened up as much either. I tend to tense up after shooting awhile, which is deadly on group size and accuracy, especially with a springer.

P4120153.1649812934.jpg

There seems to be a lot of variability in the Sport triggers, or at least how people feel about them. Mine comes in a little over 2 lbs. with noticeable creep. My TX trigger pull is around 1 lb. and with no creep, but it took some fiddling to get it there. The adjustment screw on the Sport only affects first stage length of pull. Any real improvement will have to wait until I get around to tearing it down. For the time being I am happy enough using it as it is.