Online only sellers

Hopped in car to check out what I thought was an air gun store, drove 2 t hours to get there only to find it’s not a brick and mortar store,website listed address, store hours,and phone number phone went to voicemail ,had their sign on door but it wasn’t a store. 3 hrs to get home because of traffic so if you only sell online PLEASE POST on your website no walk-in sales.

Hopped in car to check out what I thought was an air gun store, drove 2 t hours to get there only to find it’s not a brick and mortar store,website listed address, store hours,and phone number phone went to voicemail ,had their sign on door but it wasn’t a store. 3 hrs to get home because of traffic so if you only sell online PLEASE POST on your website no walk-in sales.
Yeah... It was a couple or so years ago I called a place up asking about X rifle..dude was friendly and I made arrangements to go to his shop... I was thinking a small building in a little town... A couple hour drive and I find myself on some guys farm who sells air rifles mainly online.. it was a good visit. No complaints. But wow..! That was an experience.

If you live in NE Ohio area Pyramyd Air is basically online only. However, if you place your order via phone you can arrange for pick up in person. Repeat, you must order via phone if picking up as there is nothing on the online form to arrange in person pick up. Keep in mind , it’s pick up only, there is no showroom. Usually need 48 hours for packaging time.

Reactions: Farmplinker2