• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate One Wolf (Red one), Two Calibers (.25 or .30): Which One

😂 I think I could fit some more on there! But your right shot cycle is very smooth and minimal on the bench. I use this gun for EFT and take off almost all the weight off. At 30 pounds total just too much to lug around. Now that I have gotten used to shooting heavier gun I hate shooting really light ones or guns that have no heft to them. To me it makes a world of difference having the guns on the chunky side.
30lbs that's impressive! There was a post about adding weight to see rifle and I tried it myself. Have an Evol Mini shooting around 895 with 16gr pellets from a 10.5" barrel. It's alittle jumpy up front. Added a 2.5lb weight and what a difference it made. Also really balanced the gun better. Can't imagine 20lbs extra but for bench it can't hurt lol

20230922_180633.jpg

I have both the .30 Ghost and .22 now converted to .25 RW. I absolutely love my RW. I prefer it over the .30 Ghost at the moment due to mostly the fact is I have thousands of rounds through my RW. I have not spent near the time with the Ghost as I have the RW. The Ghost is definitely a shooter though. Mine like the 50gr jsb at 865 ish over other pellets so far. The Ghost is definitely a power house though which is great! I definitely think the Ghost doesn’t feel as much as a bullpup as it looks and shoots. I don’t think you could go wrong with either but definitely prefer the .25 RW over the .22 for me. Either way you have got to let Derrick Wall @zx10wall put his magical touch on it. For me Nothing has beat my RW trigger, but a Derrick Wall trigger job on a Ghost is definitely very close. View attachment 391321
Thats gorgeous

Reactions: okieairgunner