one way check valve

Can someone tell where I could possibly find a vavle fitting like this 3/4 pipe tread with a oneway check valve.[Valve in photo.] Or will I have to use a ss reducing bushing and a one way
thanks

TC_00706.jpeg

IMG_5346.png

TC_00707.jpeg

Perhaps you are aware but the fitting in the photo is a DIN 300 fitting x male Foster and never ever uses teflon tape to seal leaks. If it’s leaking it’s because the O ring on the end is damaged or the fitting isn’t screwing in far enough for the O ring to seal
Note: DIN 300 fittings are straight threads.

Perhaps you are aware but the fitting in the photo is a DIN 300 fitting x male Foster and never ever uses teflon tape to seal leaks. If it’s leaking it’s because the O ring on the end is damaged or the fitting isn’t screwing in far enough for the O ring to seal
Note: DIN 300 fittings are straight threads.
Seems to be a big problem out there with the confusion of parallel and tapered threads. You only use tape or dope on tapered threads. Parallel requires a seal. And don't mix match them.

Seems to be a big problem out there with the confusion of parallel and tapered threads. You only use tape or dope on tapered threads. Parallel requires a seal. And don't mix match them.
its not leaking at the fitting. the valve is letting the air out of the gun when I release the valve pressure valve . so to get the pressure off the fill tube

Robert S,

Please don’t think that my post and I’ll say posts by others regarding threads that should not be teflon taped is meant to embarass you. I didn’t wake up one morning knowing all the mechanical stuff that I know. If I was on a finance forum I would be a complete idiot. That’s why I always had a “financial guy”.

To folks that are in the know or have worked with the different varieties and designs of threads it is immediately obvious to us when a thread is straight (parallel in the EU) or a tapered thread. Typically tapered threads are taped or coated with pipe sealant of some kind. But there are tapered threads, all be it special, tapered threads called dry seal that do not require sealant. You won’t see those in airguns though.
The important thing is you posted a question and you’re learning another facet of HP air handling. Knowledge with HP air is important as you can be severely injured with improper mating of components.
Glad you posted. 👍

its not leaking at the fitting. the valve is letting the air out of the gun when I release the valve pressure valve . so to get the pressure off the fill tube
crack the bleed valve open ,,,FAST,,, slow bleeding can/might let the air out of the gun's reservoir, fast opening of the bleed valve helps seat the check valve in the guns fill port