One Shot One Kill

This is the first video I have posted in awhile on here or my channel. I have been busy with life and hobbies so I let my channel go dormant for awhile but I have still been recording scope cam footage this whole time. Since I dont have allot of time to spend editing video I decided to try something different. This is the first video of my One Shot One kill series. The title says it all, each video will be a single shot on an animal. These will be short to the point basic videos. If this turns out to be a popular format I could add details of the shot and equipment used if viewers would like some back ground info for each video. Thanks for watching.

This is the first video I have posted in awhile on here or my channel. I have been busy with life and hobbies so I let my channel go dormant for awhile but I have still been recording scope cam footage this whole time. Since I dont have allot of time to spend editing video I decided to try something different. This is the first video of my One Shot One kill series. The title says it all, each video will be a single shot on an animal. These will be short to the point basic videos. If this turns out to be a popular format I could add details of the shot and equipment used if viewers would like some back ground info for each video. Thanks for watching.

Fantastic shot and video....so clear!

Reactions: LDP

I like the short video, no waiting, no long intro, right to the action.

Reactions: john8 and LDP
I like the short video, no waiting, no long intro, right to the action.
I agree. I have other videos with lots of shots and run up to 15 min. It seems harder to keep the attention of viewers on those videos. If the video was a tutorial, repair, mod video or contained lots of other info on equipment used and animals taken the longer format works. For me I just like to share some of my shots that are unique or interesting. Glad you like it.

Reactions: idaho_varminter