• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

One pellet, one squrl and two new dogs.

Fwiw I only inherited these dogs last Wednesday. Today while shooting paper I heard a couple of squawking squrls nearby so I walked off with my loaded HW50. I left all the pellets on the table 😔 and found myself further away from reloads than I'd like. I found this squrl eating a walnut in a tree and shot it with my one and only pellet. Then I introduced it to my new dogs to get them interested in hunting. Really good dogs even though the coyotes had them barking from 4:30am to daybreak 😑

20230830_181519.jpg

20230830_191425.jpg

20230907_151658.jpg

Very cool dogs. Rather strange to me your neighbor ask you a day before their move to another country which isn’t something people decide to do the day before. Regardless it’s their lost but your gain
maybe they were waiting on a last minute OK for travel or import permits ? , i had a friend that was told a 90 day quarantine @ big $$ to bring their dog .

Reactions: qball
Yes, I was familiar with the dogs they'd bark at me every time I'd open the gate to our property. They were religious people of little means and the house they rented at the end of my driveway was suddenly sold underneath them. I believe they volunteered to be missionaries abroad.

Anyway they're good dogs. They know a few basic commands like come, sit and to some degree stay. I'm trying to gun break them and teach them their new names. Long road ahead but they seem to have the best qualities of a lab and Pyrenees. Friendly and protective.