One out of three

Went out in the back yard last Thursday night just before our ice storm to nail my problem bandits. Mind you it took 2hrs 17 mins. start to finish and even thou I was dressed for it I froze my butt off, ended up 17 degrees that night. Not sure if I'll do that again, but it was some success. I laid two sardines on the ground then on the tree trunk about two feet from the ground I brushed the sardine oil on the tree trunk. Momma showed with her two kids and she ate the sardines on the ground but I could not get a good safe shot off. Luckily one of the small ones found the oil I put on the tree trunk which gave me enough time to put one in it's head. I was off a little too the left but it got the job done. I might have to try again as it has warmed up (eating my previous words lol). Bullboss 25cal. JSB's 25.4 gns. Happy New Years Everyone !!
1222220940b.jpg

Went out in the back yard last Thursday night just before our ice storm to nail my problem bandits. Mind you it took 2hrs 17 mins. start to finish and even thou I was dressed for it I froze my butt off, ended up 17 degrees that night. Not sure if I'll do that again, but it was some success. I laid two sardines on the ground then on the tree trunk about two feet from the ground I brushed the sardine oil on the tree trunk. Momma showed with her two kids and she ate the sardines on the ground but I could not get a good safe shot off. Luckily one of the small ones found the oil I put on the tree trunk which gave me enough time to put one in it's head. I was off a little too the left but it got the job done. I might have to try again as it has warmed up (eating my previous words lol). Bullboss 25cal. JSB's 25.4 gns. Happy New Years Everyone !!View attachment 318355

Great shot and pic freezing your tail off! You are one dedicated hunter! Happy New Year 🎈!
A man's got to do what has to be done when a man has to do it, especially when something is creeping around a persons home wearing a mask! One to the head and the rest is head!
Thanks guys but my wife got the crap scared out of her the other morning from the big one when she went out back on the patio so I HAD to do something. Dedicated hunter lol (sometimes) I'd call it dedicated to keep the peace lol. Man I forgot that I have a portable infrared heater in my shop, now that was just dumb on my part :poop:

Good job! I use sardines for smell only, hoping to attract them from farther away. The main bait is marshmallows around the sardines. They seam to like the sugar. Once in a while I get to watch an opossum eating it all but those are good guys (in my mind). They are eating fleas and carcasses and they are afraid of humans it seams. Unlike the coons that will visit your garage while you are in there and then hiss at you too.

Reactions: N2 Shooter
Good job! I use sardines for smell only, hoping to attract them from farther away. The main bait is marshmallows around the sardines. They seam to like the sugar. Once in a while I get to watch an opossum eating it all but those are good guys (in my mind). They are eating fleas and carcasses and they are afraid of humans it seams. Unlike the coons that will visit your garage while you are in there and then hiss at you too.
x2 on the marshmallows for 'Coon bait . Hunter /Trapper instructor advised my Brother of that as he had issues w/them feasting on barn cats food this Fall.