• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

One more taipan veteran question

Ok so my taipan veteran got here today and they sent me a fill nipple that is different than my marauder, i also ordered a yong heng compressor that doesnt work with the fill nipple they sent me for my veteran, my question is what do i need to buy to make it work? I googled some stuff but im not sure if it will work my gun, i see on talon tunes they have what i need but is it really gonna cost me 50$ for a fill probe with a male adapter or can i buy something off amazon to make it work?

Ok so im not really sure what the issue is now, i got an air venturi adapter for my fill probe they sent with my taipan veteran, worked perfectly. So i started filling my gun with my yong heng compressor and its just blowing out air near the fill probe where it goes into the gun, the pressure slowly rises but near as fast as i think it should. I've never used this type of fill method where the probe goes inside the gun but i assume its not supposed to blow air outside the gun while im filling?

Ok so im not really sure what the issue is now, i got an air venturi adapter for my fill probe they sent with my taipan veteran, worked perfectly. So i started filling my gun with my yong heng compressor and its just blowing out air near the fill probe where it goes into the gun, the pressure slowly rises but near as fast as i think it should. I've never used this type of fill method where the probe goes inside the gun but i assume its not supposed to blow air outside the gun while im filling?

Is your fill adapter 2 piece?

ok i might just have to order a 1 piece fill probe with an adapter cause i put teflon tape on the threads tightened it up and no more leaking, does anyone know where i could buy a 1 piece fill probe that has the adapter that fits the yong heng comrpessor? I do appreciate all the responses im still new to this so its why i come here, sorry with all the questions

This thing blows my .22 marauder out of the water, actually amazed how hard its hitting my target, shooting both slugs and jsb pellets extremely well at 75 yards. Next step is to tap my stock and install a rail for a bipod and buy a chrony. Utah airguns sent me a card where the tested the gun and it says they got an average of 995 fps with 25g jsb's, doesnt that seem a little high like possibly a typo or something or is that normal?

This is funny because I just got a taipan and am also getting a yong heng compressor. Was it hard to setup and run? Anyways, yes that is very fast for pellets, I ordered the fx chronograph with mine and you want your pellets shooting around 820 to 880, just adjust the hammer spring and try different speeds throughout that until you find what speed they work best with. Out of my taipan i’ve had great luck with the jsb king mk1, was hitting shots at 110 and 125 yards but I believe my gun is also shooting them a little too fast.