One Method for Reg Creep Check

See description @ following link

http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/new-arrival-kalibrgun-22-cricket-carbine-mini/page/2/#post-201219

1978aab92475599c6a21766c8d672a77.jpg

Follow up data: one characteristic of a good rifle for hunting is NO reg creep. Many PCPs, even the most expensive, can at times have problems with the 1st one or two shots being slower than average to the extent your shots POI will come up short. In my experience, some rifles may exhibit reg creep fresh out of the factory and may require expert tuning to address. Reg creep can be annoying and lowers ones confidence in a rifle.

This Carbine Mini should be well broken in by now with at least 500 shots in the past week.

Todays test at 6:15am, quiet, no wind, 1st birds chirping. Carbine Mini has been setting idle all night. Last filled to 250 bar around 7:00pm last night. Quick check this morning, rifle still at 250bar. Based on known dope, click turret for 3.8 Mil at 98 yard target. Line up 1st shot on 2.5 inch steel spinner. Splash! Solid hit. Line up 2nd shot for 1.5 inch target, Hit!

Test concluded. Works for me. Here is one test I've never seen on a pcp review.

Photo of 98 yard target above. Birchwood Casey steel rimfire spinners.

Regulator creep is an inevitable occurrence. My bottled and regulated Marauder takes about two weeks to creep up to bottle pressure. I can tolerate that length. My Cobra versioned WARP creeps overnight about 100 psi, and then stays put. I can tolerate that too. If either creeped at say 100 pounds per hour, out the door they would go!