One last Zulus Success

@dens228 Is your Arken Zulus a manual focus scope? If so sometimes I can get excited and forget to re-focus my scope on a moving target before shooting. This is especially true if they are maneuvering in a way to where they don’t sit still long. The shot looked low and a little forward into the face/sinuses. They are fragile creatures so I don’t expect that it suffered much. A shot to the sinuses can drown an animal in adequate time in my experience. Did it require a follow-up shot? Which caliber, gun, and projectile did you hit it with? How far was the shot?

@dens228 Is your Arken Zulus a manual focus scope? If so sometimes I can get excited and forget to re-focus my scope on a moving target before shooting. This is especially true if they are maneuvering in a way to where they don’t sit still long. The shot looked low and a little forward into the face/sinuses. They are fragile creatures so I don’t expect that it suffered much. A shot to the sinuses can drown an animal in adequate time in my experience. Did it require a follow-up shot? Which caliber, gun, and projectile did you hit it with? How far was the shot?
Yes Manual focus. The shot hit exactly as you described. Me being off not the scope. Very windy and due to my location it was swirling quite a bit. Shooting .25 cal Hybrid at 980 fps, no follow up was required.

@dens228 I will be glad when someone develops an autofocus for these scopes. Have you used other NV scopes to have a frame of reference to compare the Zulus to? If so, how does it stack up in your opinion?
I had a Pard clip on. It worked great too but added bulk to the rifle. I'd say the video on both were equal, the view through the actual scope and ease of use are better on the Zulus