One hole group challenge - smallest group size

Morning coffee shot are my fav's. Its the caffeine i cant do without..

Ya, having a clear distinct aim point goes a long way..

Heres a 50' . Darn overnight poi change or somthing. I find that its my biggest waste of good pellets overall. Damp and humid this morning i guess ? ( Or need another pot or 2 of strong black coffee)

View attachment 311334
Not a bad group tho. We aren't shooting for accurate bullseye (unless you want to) but group looks good. At some point we all need to keep track of measurement of diameter to get as close to one hole as we are able, all things considered. I'm a coffee-holic so caffeine doesn't seem to cause jitters for me.

Not a bad group tho. We aren't shooting for accurate bullseye (unless you want to) but group looks good. At some point we all need to keep track of measurement of diameter to get as close to one hole as we are able, all things considered. I'm a coffee-holic so caffeine doesn't seem to cause jitters for me.
Ya, i know... But what good is a group if not hitting the bulls...lol... I guess that goes hand in hand / hitting what you aim at kinda thing.🤤

A guy got to strive for a 5 in a 10 as a goal..

Heck my bad shooting is what keeps me going. ( And crosman in the black)😜

Im sitting thinking if i should do a adjustment or see if it comes back later on in the day when the atmosphere condition changes. Oh well ether way its just mo pellets , mo pellets, mo pellets....lol...

Looks like i can miss the bulls and group better than hit at the bulls (50')

sad50'groupR9.jpg

Last edited:
Ya, i know... But what good is a group if not hitting the bulls...lol... I guess that goes hand in hand / hitting what you aim at kinda thing.🤤

A guy got to strive for a 5 in a 10 as a goal..

Heck my bad shooting is what keeps me going. ( And crosman in the black)😜

Im sitting thinking if i should do a adjustment or see if it comes back later on in the day when the atmosphere condition changes. Oh well ether way its just mo pellets , mo pellets, mo pellets....lol...

Looks like i can miss the bulls and group better than hit at the bulls (50')

View attachment 311338
Got any of those little pasters that powder burners (pistol) shooters use to paste up targets? They make great bullseyes. Another trick - shoot your group then draw a circle around it! LOLOLO

Got any of those little pasters that powder burners (pistol) shooters use to paste up targets? They make great bullseyes. Another trick - shoot your group then draw a circle around it! LOLOLO
Hello @rsfrid
"shoot your group then draw a circle around it! LOLOLO" whut ? Can I cut and paste :rolleyes:

ThomasT

Man, i dont know what that is..lol pasters? Lol.. i get it now ...

I did like the stick on dots (1/4 ,1/2, 3/4"). That sold at Walmart. But now im just pencil in a washer or coin or whatever is to a size. Then found lumber crayon is more cost effective then markers .. 1 lumber crayon at .99¢ lasts longer the a brick of sharpies. Man im just cheap i guess.. then im in a poor rual area so thing aint easy to get as in big town. Im lucky to drive 40 miles to a walmart ( thete and back) just to buy a tin of pellets . Then hope they have some when i get there...lol. H ck im out of .22 now or is be posting some gamo / hatsan stuff.

4f0d27a8-91b4-4aba-bdc7-c5e4a79f4680_1.9b5954948e201e505814ac6a9da54e2b.jpeg

Man, i dont know what that is..lol pasters? Lol.. i get it now ...

I did like the stick on dots (1/4 ,1/2, 3/4"). That sold at Walmart. But now im just pencil in a washer or coin or whatever is to a size. Then found lumber crayon is more cost effective then markers .. 1 lumber crayon at .99¢ lasts longer the a brick of sharpies. Man im just cheap i guess.. then im in a poor rual area so thing aint easy to get as in big town. Im lucky to drive 40 miles to a walmart ( thete and back) just to buy a tin of pellets . Then hope they have some when i get there...lol. H ck im out of .22 now or is be posting some gamo / hatsan stuff.

View attachment 311387
Whatever works! As long as it's fun and you keep blasting pellets! Good ideas here.

Whatever works! As long as it's fun and you keep blasting pellets! Good ideas here.
Ya, just when i got the in the meantime time grab a drink of something and sit at the "bench" and shoot . Nothing gancy or professional . I got targets and target racks from 10m to 100yards . I just pick my poison .

rangeracks.jpg

sitting squirrel in tree target.jpg

obstructed bird hatsan 95.jpg

image35.png

image69.jpg

Reactions: Ramjet
My targets for today (64 degrees F here in basement 🤣)

View attachment 311448View attachment 311447
Targets number 4 and 10 are my best today. Not sure what happened on number 3. It might have been a baffle strike? The shot sounded funny. To bad - it would have been a beauty.
Hello @rsfrid

You know Ross, it is going to be hard to best 4 and 10. Someone here on the Forum after many tries will likely do it but it will be a Fun effort. Received my new pistol just a few minutes ago, so I will be a contender shortly.

ThomasT

Reactions: Ramjet and rsfrid
My targets for today (64 degrees F here in basement 🤣)

View attachment 311448View attachment 311447
Targets number 4 and 10 are my best today. Not sure what happened on number 3. It might have been a baffle strike? The shot sounded funny. To bad - it would have been a beauty.
I get them #3's more then i prefer. 😉

Last pistol i had to shoot that well was my old crosman 38c co2 . Gone but not forgotten.. well needs a rebuild

Anyway nice run you got above id take that 1 #3 then a few of em any day..👍

image87.jpg

Reactions: rsfrid
Hello @rsfrid

OK Ross, this is my first attempt using my Diana Bandit and a Hawke Scope that I mounted this morning. I shot this at a measured 25-feet because that is the closest that I could focus with this scope. My best score is .308" on target #3. Please note target #2 is just two shots, one on top of the other so I stopped, did not want to mess that up. As you can see from the photo, I shot from inside my house to my outside target. I forgot it's supposed to be in MM, so my .308" is 7.823MM

This is HARD

ThomasT
View attachment 310821View attachment 310822View attachment 310823
Great target!

Reactions: ThomasT
OK, here's my efforts today. The first two single bull targets were shot with QYS Olympic Grade pellets 8.18gn at 6 yds (20 feet) with my HW44. By the way, for anyone curious, I fill to approx 190 bar and shoot one mag (10 shots) then fill again. I hand pump and fill with 20 strokes of my Hill handpump. Since this pistol is unregulated, that keeps shot string optimum.

471E33EF-80AE-4B07-A4D2-820F05CE010B.jpeg

45323ECD-76DE-4349-BE2D-D034C88E93B1.jpeg

This next target with 5 bulls was shot using QYS Match grade pellets 8.18gn at same 20 feet but later in day.
D842F982-886C-4102-8FF6-1219C634DF4F.jpeg