One hole group challenge - smallest group size

Hello @rsfrid ,

OK Ross here is my latest entry to the One Hole Challenge. I am not showing the actual measurement of four of the pellet holes ( all but the lower left ), because they actually measure less than 4.5mm. I stood a JSB pellet up next to the top right hole and scanned it to a photo. The pellet skirt will completely cover each of the four holes shot :D . Do I get my Deputy Badge back now 🤠

ThomasT
One Hole Challenge-BCXR.1A.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: rsfrid
Hello @rsfrid ,

OK Ross here is my latest entry to the One Hole Challenge. I am not showing the actual measurement of four of the pellet holes ( all but the lower left ), because they actually measure less than 4.5mm. I stood a JSB pellet up next to the top right hole and scanned it to a photo. The pellet skirt will completely cover each of the four holes shot :D . Do I get my Deputy Badge back now 🤠

ThomasT
View attachment 347819
@ThomasT Looks like you can take over as lead marksman. Doesn't that feel good to be able to shoot so well? I know I feel great when my HW44 is on its best behavior. Great shooting. I'm starting working in garden, so might be a few days before anything to post. But don't wait for me.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello @rsfrid ,

ThomasT
View attachment 347819
What's BCXR? Is that your new shooter?

@ThomasT Looks like you can take over as lead marksman. Doesn't that feel good to be able to shoot so well? I know I feel great when my HW44 is on its best behavior. Great shooting. I'm starting working in garden, so might be a few days before anything to post. But don't wait for me.
Hello @rsfrid

It was all the new rifle, I just pulled the trigger ( which is really easy to pull ). That sounds wonderful that you can now work in the garden.

ThomasT

I’m only shooting groups these days to dial in a new pellet.

I had been using JSB 14.35g in my Benjamin Cayden and switched to H&N Baracuda 15s when I ran out of the JSBs.

My Cayden always loved the Baracuda 15s when I used them a while back, I forgot how much it loves them, lol.

These were my 1st 6 shots with them at 30 yards. It was breezy. Interesting that the H&Ns shot higher than the 14.35g JSBs.

I adjusted scope 3 clicks down for 6th shot. Bingo!

I then shot a 30 Yard Challenge card in the dark - in about 2 minutes, lol - cause the light was so poor and fading fast. I shot a 191 13x ! I feel bad now that I ordered more JSBs…lol.

The 5-shot group measured .33 edge to edge - so .11 c-t-c

-Ed

IMG_1832.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid and ThomasT
OK, back at it for 2023-2024.

@ThomasT Here is my submission for October 19:

View attachment 398207
Hello @rsfrid

OK it is time for me to clean the Dirt-Dobber's nest out of the barrel on my pistol and do a little warm up shooting. Looking at your targets I can tell that I am way behind :cry: . However I am up for the challenge.

ThomasT

• Love
Hello @rsfrid

OK it is time for me to clean the Dirt-Dobber's nest out of the barrel on my pistol and do a little warm up shooting. Looking at your targets I can tell that I am way behind :cry: . However I am up for the challenge.

ThomasT
You can do this @ThomasT I've seen your targets. Just get some practice in.

• Love
Hello @rsfrid

OK Sheriff Ross here is my first entry to the “One Hole Challenge 2023". Once I get all that Dirt-Dobber mud out of my barrel I should do a lot better.

Range: Indoor 15-feet
Pistol: Snowpeak PP800R .177 caliber
Scope: UTG Bugbuster 3-9x32
Pellets: Top Secret

ThomasT
1-Hole Challenge.23.1.jpg

• Love
Hello @rsfrid

OK Sheriff Ross here is my first entry to the “One Hole Challenge 2023". Once I get all that Dirt-Dobber mud out of my barrel I should do a lot better.

ThomasT
View attachment 398254
Now that's what I'm talking about! Nice groups.

• Love
Id like to start participating in these challenges and also start shooting on card stock style targets, do you guys have any suggestions on "card stock" targets?
most home printers will print on thinnest card stock , which is what i do and pellet leaves a nice sharp edge hole .

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Hello everyone

Another perfect day for shooting the “One Hole Challenge 2023". Not quite as good today but still pleased with the results.

ThomasT
View attachment 398436
Not too bad. Not bad at all. I'll shoot later today.

• Love