One hole group challenge - smallest group size

ok first time 10 shots one large hole
IMG_1657.jpg
thought after the last post id try for real . Edge to edge , haven't time to figure ctc .

@ThomasT and I decided we needed to vary this challenge by posting average group size for the page of targets. How do I post a group size of 0?

View attachment 343662
Hello @rsfrid

A perfect One Hole could be posted as the diameter of the pellet in inches, ie., 5-shots in one hole with a 4.5mm pellet could be posted as .177 inches. OR take the .177 inches and divide by two?

This is going to be another fun target to shoot.

ThomasT

Hello @rsfrid

A perfect One Hole could be posted as the diameter of the pellet in inches, ie., 5-shots in one hole with a 4.5mm pellet could be posted as .177 inches. OR take the .177 inches and divide by two?

This is going to be another fun target to shoot.

ThomasT
But we are documenting spread. If spread is zero, then that should be what we post? Average will almost never be zero, tho.

Reactions: ThomasT
Bet if we went to one of those PB benchrest gurus, they'd use plugs and find the tinyest bit of variation just so there would be a. number greater than zero.
Hello Ross,

To me it does not have to be that exact. You shoot 5 pellets at 5 different targets and all five are "one hole", then your score would be zero. Well that will not work. :unsure: 🤪:oops:o_O

ThomasT

• Wow
Reactions: rsfrid
Hello Ross,

It has been a while since I offered a card for the One Hole Challenge, but the outside weather is storming so I was forced inside my shop. Look at the lower left and the first sighter, which I shot 5 rounds with Crosman Match Wadcutter pellets and with my Crosman Challenger.

ThomasT
Best Average C to C Group 1.9.jpg