One hole group challenge - smallest group size

25 yards rested open sights(diopter). Five shots per bull QYS DOMED .177. HW77 Long Mark 3.
8D9A4459-2F63-4317-B830-C87025DCDD69.jpeg

Very nice very accurate. Its very short range. I am not denigrating it in any way because it is very very precise. Its that in the uk we would be on opens at that range but of course the groups would open up. I think I am going to enjoy it here.:) 20 yards opens hw77 .177 top gun Mark3. coin is our smallest 5 pence.
77ADA7FE-0C6D-4E3F-94C3-C2A29C7821C5.jpeg
64CA08C7-A614-47D7-8921-C14D7FDD98A6.jpeg
A32075A7-0096-46CB-9219-0084554D9E5C.jpeg

Hello @rsfrid

My One Hole Challenge entry for today is at the bottom of this target which are two of the Sighters. Shot at 4.44mm and a 4.57mm with clean holes. I shot couple more but the cardboard backing is shot up and allowed some bad tears and not clean holes. Shot this at 10-meters with 5-12mph variable winds with my Crosman Chellenger 2021 .177cal using H&N Finale Match Heavy 8.18gr pellets.

Hope you get to feeling better.

ThomasT
Challenger .2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: rsfrid
Hello @rsfrid

Another March windy day but just too pretty not to shoot some targets. Clean new cardboard backing allowed for some really clean holes, this target had the best One Hole Challenge results with a 5.33mm. The center was shot 10-times with a 6.60mm one hole, just for fun.

ThomasT
Crosman Challenger 2021.9.jpg

Hello @rsfrid

Another March windy day but just too pretty not to shoot some targets. Clean new cardboard backing allowed for some really clean holes, this target had the best One Hole Challenge results with a 5.33mm. The center was shot 10-times with a 6.60mm one hole, just for fun.

ThomasT
View attachment 340773
Excellent target. What a gun. 😍

Hello @rsfrid

My entry for today in the One Hole Challenge is a 10-Meter Rifle Target, with two 4.5mm scores :love: . No wind this morning and absolutely perfect shooting conditions. Should have shot all five with a 4.5mm score but I am a bit rusty from lack of more shooting due to bad weather ;).

ThomasT
Crosman Challenger 2021.11.jpg

Hello @rsfrid

My entry for today in the One Hole Challenge is a 10-Meter Rifle Target, with two 4.5mm scores :love: . No wind this morning and absolutely perfect shooting conditions. Should have shot all five with a 4.5mm score but I am a bit rusty from lack of more shooting due to bad weather ;).

ThomasT
View attachment 343400
😳🫢 Oh, my word! You are getting pretty dangerous with that thing! Seriously, you need to start using more of the target page. It's a waste just using those teeny little spots while the rest of the page looks unused!

Nice shooting pardner. Maybe you'll be the next sheriff. I'm getting pretty good at sorting pellets, even if not shooting! 😅🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: ThomasT
Hi Guys,
This is my first time trying this - or maybe it was the first time I shot a group small enough to consider;). This was shot today with my FX Crown MkII shooting .177 FX 13.4 gr pellets at 35 yds. Why 35yds, because that is my zero for HFT. This is 5 shots on a mild day with a bit of breeze. I do love my Crown!
Cheers,
Greg
35 yd best group 3-26-23.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
Hi Guys,
This is my first time trying this - or maybe it was the first time I shot a group small enough to consider;). This was shot today with my FX Crown MkII shooting .177 FX 13.4 gr pellets at 35 yds. Why 35yds, because that is my zero for HFT. This is 5 shots on a mild day with a bit of breeze. I do love my Crown!
Cheers,
GregView attachment 343448
Awsum! Keep posting.

😳🫢 Oh, my word! You are getting pretty dangerous with that thing! Seriously, you need to start using more of the target page. It's a waste just using those teeny little spots while the rest of the page looks unused!

Nice shooting pardner. Maybe you'll be the next sheriff. I'm getting pretty good at sorting pellets, even if not shooting! 😅🤣😂
Hello @rsfrid

This rifle seems to like those 4.52mm pellets. The Slide Action is so smooth, I can actually feel the difference when loading a 4.52 compared to a 4.5. I am getting more comfortable with this gun every time I shoot it.

ThomasT

Hi Guys,
Cheers,
GregView attachment 343448
Hello @NAProf

This is some really great shooting at that yardage (y). Keep them coming.

I also love my Crown .177.

ThomasT