One hole group challenge - smallest group size

Today's card. Tried a different target but didn't make much difference - still nearly one hole.

649BFA67-66F0-4DE4-AD28-D40EE8DC1614.jpeg

Then I finished the mag with this target. Seems like a waste to only use the center and not the parts all around the target. 🤪😅🤣😂

CF3AAF8B-E5BF-4D75-A7F1-3223BD213E09.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: L.Leon and ThomasT
OK Sheriff @rsfrid ,

Here is my card for the day. Misting rain on and off so I had to pick my times to shoot this at 10-meters. Lower left is my fault with my hold-off placed incorrectly 🤪 , I do that some times.

ThomasT
View attachment 335013
Really nice card. That crown can really shoot!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Really nice card. That crown can really shoot!
Hello Ross,

I am pleased with how these FX pellets are shooting, as you know I had re-tuned the gun to shoot JSB 10.34. I will mess with a bit more and see if the 10.34's will out shoot the 13.43 and the 13.4.

ThomasT

Reactions: rsfrid
  • Haha
Reactions: rsfrid
Hello @rsfrid

OK Ross, this is my first attempt using my Diana Bandit and a Hawke Scope that I mounted this morning. I shot this at a measured 25-feet because that is the closest that I could focus with this scope. My best score is .308" on target #3. Please note target #2 is just two shots, one on top of the other so I stopped, did not want to mess that up. As you can see from the photo, I shot from inside my house to my outside target. I forgot it's supposed to be in MM, so my .308" is 7.823MM

This is HARD

ThomasT
View attachment 310821View attachment 310822View attachment 310823
This is 99 Targets one shot each at 25 meters 14.3 HP Premier Avenger .22 target size 12 mm Flyers marked with Black worst 5/8 rest 3/8 or less IMG_0661.JPG

• Love
Hello @rsfrid

Bad weather conditions with wind and rain but I was able to shoot this card at 10-meters between showers. Paper kind of damp and did not take the pellets real well but I have no complaints with the One Hole at 4.22mm :love: .

Rifle: Crosman Challenger 2021
Pellet: H&N Finale Match Heavy 8.18gr
Distance: 10-Meters

ThomasT

Crosman - One Hole.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: drpietrzak
Hello @rsfrid

Bad weather conditions with wind and rain but I was able to shoot this card at 10-meters between showers. Paper kind of damp and did not take the pellets real well but I have no complaints with the One Hole at 4.22mm :love: .

Rifle: Crosman Challenger 2021
Pellet: H&N Finale Match Heavy 8.18gr
Distance: 10-Meters

ThomasT
Picture?

• Wow