• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

One hole group challenge - smallest group size

Already posted this target under a thread in "pistols" but need to add this to my one-hole collection. A couple targets are very close to one hole. This sheet is NOT cherry picked. I shot 25 shots this morning and they are all here. This is 22 cal (5.5mm dia) so keep that in mind when checking out these groups. This shooting is with my Brocock Atomic XR and a Hatsan air stripper.
1F74C92E-D332-4723-ABF7-F024D2874199.jpeg

Already posted this target under a thread in "pistols" but need to add this to my one-hole collection. A couple targets are very close to one hole. This sheet is NOT cherry picked. I shot 25 shots this morning and they are all here. This is 22 cal (5.5mm dia) so keep that in mind when checking out these groups. This shooting is with my Brocock Atomic XR and a Hatsan air stripper.View attachment 322200
Hello @rsfrid

Well Ross you have done it again, shot a 5.6mm and then backed it up with a 5.6mm. That is just old fashion plain good shooting (y) .

ThomasT

Reactions: rsfrid
sorry but to me some of these scores are not right ? Calipers are measuring side to side but top to bottom is a larger measurement ? either way the measurement is larger the other direction ? OR is that using a plug to measure and what i am seeing is a rip ?
Might be rip. I measured the longest dimension of each group, same as always.

Reactions: ThomasT
Hello @rsfrid

OK not my best results but boy I got close on one of them. Shot 4 in one hole and then 🤪 , what the heck, put the fifth one in orbit. The one on top of the star was .691mm and that was my best for the day.

ThomasT

View attachment 322259
Very, very nice Thomas. Good shooting. This makes the winter go by faster, right? 😅🤣😂

Reactions: ThomasT
Very, very nice Thomas. Good shooting. This makes the winter go by faster, right? 😅🤣😂
Hello Ross,

Yes it does, however it was 74 here today and I wound up with about 3 hours of Sun so I got to shoot a bunch outside and finished my Chronograph work. Then retreated back inside and shot a bunch at the One Hole Challenge. Inside is fun but outside is more Funner....;)

ThomasT

I like the dot as an aim point…aim small, miss small..John

Thank you!

Yup, I find it works out the best with the least distraction.

Works out good too with my zero at 20 being half inch low at 10, keeps the dot as the focus point without getting chewed up by the rounds.

Last edited:
Hello @rsfrid

Hold your horses, there is a new Sheriff in town. The Sheriff shot this One Hole Target nailed on the wall behind the bar at 15-feet with his .177cal PP800R Longbarrel. Traget #2 not too bad either at .652mm. This was the second card shot today and it had the best results.

Sheriff Thomas Longbarrel / aka ThomasT

Snowpeak-2 B2.jpg
One Hole Snowpeak-2 No.3a.jpg
One Hole Snowpeak-2 No.3b.jpg
One Hole Snowpeak-2 No.3c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Hello @rsfrid

Hold your horses, there is a new Sheriff in town. The Sheriff shot this One Hole Target nailed on the wall behind the bar at 15-feet with his .177cal PP800R Longbarrel. Traget #2 not too bad either at .652mm. This was the second card shot today and it had the best results.

Sheriff Thomas Longbarrel / aka ThomasT

View attachment 322885View attachment 322886View attachment 322887View attachment 322889
You got me, Sheriff. I might pull off a single one hole group, but that's some awsum shooting. Now you get to shoot through your legs or backwards with a mirror! 😅🤣😂🤪

You got me, Sheriff. I might pull off a single one hole group, but that's some awsum shooting. Now you get to shoot through your legs or backwards with a mirror! 😅🤣😂🤪
@rsfrid ...... :p well I got you there Ross, I am so old that I can't even bend over, and it doesn't count until I shoot another .460mm or better. I believe this new barrel is going to work.

ThomasT