• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

One hole group challenge - smallest group size

Hello @rsfrid

Ross all of those are great shots, you have become spoiled :p :):love:.

I shot a bunch this morning with my shotgun, pistol he he he :oops:

ThomasT
Yeah, Thomas. Once I got to where every group was in the 10 ring, I wanted something different, thus the one hole challenge. I'll be shooting my RAW at 25 yards every Saturday till spring, so that will relieve some of the boredom. But shooting pistol is in my blood.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Yeah, Thomas. Once I got to where every group was in the 10 ring, I wanted something different, thus the one hole challenge. I'll be shooting my RAW at 25 yards every Saturday till spring, so that will relieve some of the boredom. But shooting pistol is in my blood.
Hey again Ross,

Agree 100% about shooting Pistols, they are just a lot more fun for me.

ThomasT

Reactions: rsfrid
Man, i dont know what that is..lol pasters? Lol.. i get it now ...

I did like the stick on dots (1/4 ,1/2, 3/4"). That sold at Walmart. But now im just pencil in a washer or coin or whatever is to a size. Then found lumber crayon is more cost effective then markers .. 1 lumber crayon at .99¢ lasts longer the a brick of sharpies. Man im just cheap i guess.. then im in a poor rual area so thing aint easy to get as in big town. Im lucky to drive 40 miles to a walmart ( thete and back) just to buy a tin of pellets . Then hope they have some when i get there...lol. H ck im out of .22 now or is be posting some gamo / hatsan stuff.

View attachment 311387
I found/use these

20230103_132530.jpg

I must not be in the "groove" right now. Two days of mediocre groups. Well one of these is respectable but not one hole.

View attachment 320054
Hello @rsfrid

OK Ross, new rules for you......Now you must use a mirror and shoot backwards over your left shoulder :oops: :unsure:🤪:cry::cool:. Hey they are all one hole :)

ThomasT

Man, i dont know what that is..lol pasters? Lol.. i get it now ...

I did like the stick on dots (1/4 ,1/2, 3/4"). That sold at Walmart. But now im just pencil in a washer or coin or whatever is to a size. Then found lumber crayon is more cost effective then markers .. 1 lumber crayon at .99¢ lasts longer the a brick of sharpies. Man im just cheap i guess.. then im in a poor rual area so thing aint easy to get as in big town. Im lucky to drive 40 miles to a walmart ( thete and back) just to buy a tin of pellets . Then hope they have some when i get there...lol. H ck im out of .22 now or is be posting some gamo / hatsan stuff.

View attachment 311387
Found them!! And these to go with!🤗 nice little grid already laid out on em for easier measuring I reckon?

20230104_102135.jpg

20230104_102145.jpg

20230104_102155.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
25 yard benchrest today with my RAW HM1000x in 22cal. Shot 18 targets for practice then this target for record. Hard to see crosshairs on the black bull. I have a Sightron 45x45 ED scope with fine crosshairs and 1/8 moa dot. Didn't show up well on black.

4646ED00-3E2C-4BE8-9175-03675E7BE0B8.jpeg

That's 5.8mm 5 shot group, 22cal, 25yds. That's as close to one hole as I have ever shot.

25 yard benchrest today with my RAW HM1000x in 22cal. Shot 18 targets for practice then this target for record. Hard to see crosshairs on the black bull. I have a Sightron 45x45 ED scope with fine crosshairs and 1/8 moa dot. Didn't show up well on black.

View attachment 320919
That's 5.8mm 5 shot group, 22cal, 25yds. That's as close to one hole as I have ever shot.
Hello @rsfrid

Ross that is incredible shooting. I have to think that all of your in house shooting this winter has sharpened your abilities and it showed up with this target. That is a beautiful shoot and deserves (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

ThomasT

Reactions: rsfrid