One airgun, 2 barrels, 2 World Championship Medals!

It’s a factory prototype 28” barrel.22 , i feel better when i am shooting with the moderator installed directly to the barrel.
Thank you for the reply @Fady Kiwan and CONGRATULATIONS on your record and wins!!!

What is the object on the barrel close to the chassis of the rifle's frame? Is that part of the barrel or is it an aftermarket item? What purpose does it serve? What pellets were you using in your .22 Ghost? Do you sort by headisze and weigh them?

Last edited:
So is it the gun or is it the shooter??? 😀
@rob_g, Very significant given the competition and the world class PCPs used. They were simply Ghosted, we understand Fady is an incredibly good shooter. But the equipment has to match or exceed the shooter’s potential…
You really think so?🤔

Thank you for the reply @Fady Kiwan and CONGRATULATIONS on your record and wins!!!

What is the object on the barrel close to the chassis of the rifle's frame? Is that part of the barrel or is it an aftermarket item? What purpose does it serve? What pellets were you using in your .22 Ghost? Do you sort by headisze and weigh them?
Thank you my friend,
- It’s a customized tension for the barrel,it helps to stabilize the barrel.
- Sovereign 25.39gr.
- yes , i sort , headsize and weight

It’s a factory prototype 28” barrel.22 , i feel better when i am shooting with the moderator installed directly to the barrel.
Congrats again Fady, looking forward to shooting with you at EBR again.

One question, I saw that the 3rd place shooter at 50M (Unlimited) shot slugs. Its apparent by your performance that pellets still can win, but do you think slugs will overtake pellets at 50M or 50Y BR in the next couple of years?
I know at 100Y it's a no brainer, slugs would dominate pellets if allowed.

Congrats again Fady, looking forward to shooting with you at EBR again.

One question, I saw that the 3rd place shooter at 50M (Unlimited) shot slugs. Its apparent by your performance that pellets still can win, but do you think slugs will overtake pellets at 50M or 50Y BR in the next couple of years?
I know at 100Y it's a no brainer, slugs would dominate pellets if allowed.
Thank you my friend,
I can’t wait to join all of you at EBR
For me , in ultimate accuracy, I don’t think that slug can be deadly accurate as the pellets, in 100 yards maybe , but in 50 meters or yards , I think it’s impossible🤷🏻‍♂️
But who came 3rd in plzen , from USA team , and was shooting pellets in his Thomas Airgun

Thank you my friend,
I can’t wait to join all of you at EBR
For me , in ultimate accuracy, I don’t think that slug can be deadly accurate as the pellets, in 100 yards maybe , but in 50 meters or yards , I think it’s impossible🤷🏻‍♂️
But who came 3rd in plzen , from USA team , and was shooting pellets in his Thomas Airgun

I was talking about 3rd overall, the shooter from Italy, Brambilla Elio scored higher than USA 3rd Doug Miller. He was shooting European Championships but his score was still 3rd best, unless of course he shot in different relays? And he shot slugs...

AR 50m Unlimited World results_Page_1.jpg

I do, would you be able to do what you did with a Crosman 760? You might, but I doubt it. 🤔 Either way congratulations on your victories…🎯🎯🎯
I won 1st place 🥇 in a several national championships ( 25 meters, 50 meters, 75 meters)in the past seven years with :
- Weihrauch hw100
- Vulcan 1
- fx Royal
- fx impact MK1
- fx boss
- DAYSTATE airwolf
- DAYSTATE redwolf
- DAYSTATE rosso
- DAYSTATE pulsar
- DAYSTATE delta wolf
- BRK GHOST
And I don’t know if I forgot some also.
It’s all about great tuning, choosing right pellets and batches, and a descent shooter 🙆🏻‍♂️

You need
1 - a good gun with high potential ( in this field the BRK GHOST is the best )
2 - great tuning
3 - descent shooter with high expectations
I won 1st place 🥇 in a several national championships ( 25 meters, 50 meters, 75 meters)in the past seven years with :
- Weihrauch hw100
- Vulcan 1
- fx Royal
- fx impact MK1
- fx boss
- DAYSTATE airwolf
- DAYSTATE redwolf
- DAYSTATE rosso
- DAYSTATE pulsar
- DAYSTATE delta wolf
- BRK GHOST
And I don’t know if I forgot some also.
It’s all about great tuning, choosing right pellets and batches, and a descent shooter 🙆🏻‍♂️
For the love of God! Fady stop saying “descent shooter” you are the best shooter and air gun tuner in the world!