Huben On the way ?

Well looks like I sold my last of the huge Evanix stable I had for well over a decade,.......so that means I'll be looking to pair my fabulous Huben pistol .25 with a rifle in .25

Might not be immediate, I think I will be looking for a deal on the classified first for a bit and if not then I will buy new but not in a hurry at all.

Either way I will have a Huben pup in my hands eventually ;)

Well looks like I sold my last of the huge Evanix stable I had for well over a decade,.......so that means I'll be looking to pair my fabulous Huben pistol .25 with a rifle in .25

Might not be immediate, I think I will be looking for a deal on the classified first for a bit and if not then I will buy new but not in a hurry at all.

Either way I will have a Huben pup in my hands eventually ;)
I did that, almost,, my Gk1 is in .22 because i just can not wait, they had a .22 in stock so BAM i got it. Shortly after getting it i made a decision i been going over for several years now, the K1... the pistol is so darn well done i pulled the trigger and got the K1 pup. So i got ahold of Kelly @krazcool Airguns (He's my home boy lol) and now i own a K1 .25 and a bunch of pcp's are going to the classifieds

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66