On a positive note about classified section

99C1A11F-289C-4467-968C-991AB8263FB2.1599788689.jpeg
02DB4BAC-E34B-42CE-AEBF-A7D9F1CB0D7B.1599788654.jpeg

I am very new here and have been treated with lots of positivity. After searching all the vendors I could not find what I was looking for, I turned to the classified section here and couldn’t be happier. I found these two beauties and within 1 weeks time both are with me. I have purchased many guns from the big and little stores and have yet received the care, info and kindness I have gotten from fellow AGN members. 

I posted in the feedback section as well. Thanks so much to RenoTwolf and mikelo123, not sure who is the better person to deal with, they were both perfect in every way before and after sale.

Like I mentioned I am new here and want to also take a line to thank everyone that takes the time to read and post. I belong to PBnation as well and the forums a great way to pass on knowledge and interests in the hobby. And I know some may take offense to call this a sport/hobby, but from what I can see it is very much like paintball. A whole lot of people love the sport but not many or at least a select few can earn a living doing it. 

I have posted couple pics of the fine guns I was able to acquire with the help of this site.