• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Omega Turbo

I’ve got the Super Charger , love the thing, Todd @ AOA has been fantastic for the few problems I’ve had . Bringing me to the problem I kept burning up the check valve . Since Todd got me up and running a couple times I started filling my gun instead of tank , pretty much on a daily basis where before Filling off my tank once every two weeks sometimes more . Haven’t had a single issue there after . So I’ve gotta say regular runs has solved any problem I had!
Corey 

I’ve got the Super Charger , love the thing, Todd @ AOA has been fantastic for the few problems I’ve had . Bringing me to the problem I kept burning up the check valve . Since Todd got me up and running a couple times I started filling my gun instead of tank , pretty much on a daily basis where before Filling off my tank once every two weeks sometimes more . Haven’t had a single issue there after . So I’ve gotta say regular runs has solved any problem I had!
Corey
I don't believe Todd works for AOA he does this out of his house. He is a great asset to have with these Omega Compressors.

I will hate to see when he retires and already a problem getting parts for these things. I still use mine until it becomes a paper weight.

:)