• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

omega turbo charger

well I got one with 5 hours on it and it was a factory defect I guess, Todd at AOA was great and replaced it with one that had 4 hours on it. so iv had it for few months maybe now it has 7.5 hours on it and a o ring on the piston let go and is putting air into the water system and then overflows the fill cap, anyone have this problem? just seems for such a expensive machine it should be doing this with such low hours on it. so now Todd's send me out the replacement parts and will video chat me through the repair which I'm not looking forward to. whats your guys thoughts and whos done the repair for any advice thanks 

I have a Omega that is now over two years old. The water pump failed after about a year with just over 30 hours on it. Todd (with Raptor) sent me the replacement parts at a minimal cost and was fabulous with his instructions and attention until the issue was resolved. Had another issue about 10 hours later (burst disc failures). Todd again worked with me to resolve this issue. No problems since. It seems to be working better now than ever. Stay with it.

I'm still using my trusty ol Yong Heng, 
but, I'm always looking at different options - hoping for something a little better.. 
These Omega compressors looked promising, but like a lot of others, 
they're not exempt from known and/or random failures..

I ran across this video from Ken [Airgun Reviews And Hunting Channel]
where he goes over some of the issues that he experienced with his Super/Turbo Charger:

https://youtu.be/ON0UNFr8UQw

Sam -

Have an original ALPHA 90 which was 3 years old back in December. Put an hour meter on it shortly after new figuring @ 15 hours run time. meter is just clocking @ 190 hours now with new o-rings on pump stages at @ 90 hours. When rebuilt used a bunch of Poly o-rings in lieu of the factory ones and now with @ 100 hours sense servicing it is still running fine.

Fingers crossed until we go into it once more.