• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Omega Turbo Charger owners chime in.

I've been running a Yong Heng with no issue for the most part for 2.5 years. It pumps and pumps and pumps.

However I think now I want to upgrade. I don't have the space or facility for an Alkin so I am looking into the Turbo charger.

It would always be used to fill 45 minute scba bottles.

Can you guys chime in with your personal experience using yours? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you very much

I had some gift cards at AOA and I grabbed one of these and love it. I only fill bottles and with the wife shooting we go through a lot of air. I had the Tuxing TXEDT032 and it served me well for 2 years before I bought the Omega.

Omega fills faster, quieter, on wheels, easy to move, auto purge and the list goes on. Only time will tell if it will hold up....I am lucky because the person who works on them (Todd) lives about 40 minutes away if I need anything.

After I bought the Omega I was going to sell the Tuxing, but it started to have an issue with building pressure so I took it off the classifieds and will either dive in and fix it, or just let it go.

Tony P.

I've had very good luck with the Omega brand. Had a Supercharger for 5 years and 260 hours - won in a AGN contest years ago. Went back to Todd once for work. Now I have aTurbocharger for 2.5 years with 56 hours on it. Much faster fills so the hours don't add up as quickly. I fill guns and tanks. Usually tank fills are from 3200 psi to 4500 psi. I like the auto shut off and auto drain.
BUT if I was going to buy a compressor now I'd probably go with the GX CS4 just like the Omega Trail Charger. I think we agreed a few years ago that this must be the same company who makes the Omegas.

I had an air charger that I had great luck with. I think it was close to 300 hours before it overheated due to a water pump failure. That caused a pressure leak that would blow bubbles into the water tank. It would still fill ok up to about 3500. Over the course of 2 months while the compressor was ailing....I tried desperately to get parts to fix it from Todd and at one point I literally bugged him every day for a few weeks before just giving up and buying a Coltri. I had previously had good luck getting parts from him, but no luck at all this last go around. I could not find anywhere else to buy parts. I ended up giving the compressor to a guy in Arizona that could actually go visit Todd. I haven't kept up with things since then and don't know if he actually got it fixed.

Mike

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_