Omega Turbo Charger Experiences????

I have a Turbocharger! I bought it from a guy who had just bought it from AOA and was then diagnosed with serious cancer and selling his airguns. I've had it for a 1 1/2 years and put 36 hours on it. Absolutely no problems. I fill a 75 cubic ft Omega, a 19 cubic foot Omega, and some rifles that take 300 bar, once a week. Previously had an Omega Super Charger that I won on this Forum about 6 years ago. It was reliable but slow. Gave it away at 260 hours / 5 years because it was blowing burst discs and nobody could figure out the problem, Only drawback with the Super Charger was speed. In between the 2 Omegas I had a HPDAVV https://www.amazon.com/HPDAVV-Controller-Compressor-Accessories-Operational/dp/B07HKJ4SCP/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?keywords=hpdavv+air+compressor+13+hp+engine+420cc+b083122ky4&qid=1665756175&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIxLjU1IiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ==&sr=8-2-fkmr1&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.2b70bf2b-6730-4ccf-ab97-eb60747b8daf&th=1
Lasted 12 hours, nightmare dealing with China. I did get my $ back through Amazon as I had purchased the warranty.
I highly recommend the Turboccharger.

Thanks skohl, I have the air charger as mentioned above. 3 years been worry free but a few days before EBR it started to not build pressure on stage 1. I had Todd rebuild it, and a couple days ago i tried to fill my 100 and the air charger blew a burst disc. I am waiting for Todd to mail me a replacement. I hope it does not run into a common event like you had with the super charger.
Thx
Dan

I have one. It started out very shaky. I got to know Todd from Raptor Pneumatics telephone number by memory I called him so much for trouble shooting. I finally just shipped it to him for repair. He rebuilt it completely. UPS banged it up on the way back so I had to call Todd a few more times for trouble shooting. It seems to be working fine now so I alternate between it and my Alkin. I normally go shooting on Sundays and take two tanks. If I only use one of the tanks for a couple of fills I just refill it with the Omega.