• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Omega Trail Charger

Classified Status
SOLD

JoePolanco

Apr 26, 2018
Ohio, United States
I just acquired a 2021 manufactured Omega Trail Charger, it's 12V inverter (for home use) and the tools and accessories that accompany it. This was purchased by me from an individual who used it for less than 20 hours. It came to me a little dusty but otherwise in pristine condition. I wiped it down, plugged it into the inverter and fired it up to insure it functions as advertised. It filled my 480 RW bottle from 150 bar to 250 bar in just over 8 minutes exactly as advertised. These units are very quiet and because they are internally water cooled, are capable of filling anything from PCP cylinder pistol all the way up to an external 18 cubic ft. pony bottle within a single cycle (one cycle is 30 minutes of run time followed by 20 minutes of cool down time). Since these units run on a 12 volt system, they are perfect for anyone who doesn't have a compressor or a large tank and wishes to be able to refill their gun on site.
  • 12V Power (for use in the field)​
  • 110V Inverter Included (for using at home)
  • 4500 psi Output​
  • Easy Adjust Automatic Pressure Shutoff​
  • On board Water and Air Cooling​
  • Manual Moisture Bleed​

Since I have a full sized Air Venturi unit and 45min. external fill station, this unit is of no use to me. I took it as part of a package with the express intent of moving on.
These units are sold by Airguns Of Arizona (that's where this one came from on 3/3/2021 - a copy of the receipt will accompany the unit).

No trades are being considered at this time.
For Sale for $600 USD delivered CONUS.
Payment via Paypal FF or personal check/money order (product will ship upon funds clearance)
Contact me directly via text or voice at ( 5 1 3 - 34 8 - 001 4 ).

Thanks for looking.
Joe P.
OmegaTrailCharger -  (1).jpg
OmegaTrailCharger -  (2).jpg