Omega Trail Charger

Anyone have a problem with their Omega Trail Chargers start button not staying on? I've done all that the instructions have stated but when I push the Green button and release the charger stops, If I hold the button it works and charges but unless it's held it will not stay on. I literally got it last night and tried it today. The first time it worked but after that you need to hold button down. I'll call AOA tomorrow but was just wondering if this has happened to anyone. Thanks

So what did you find out on you Air Charger? I have not taken the control side apart on this thing yet but looking at the one line drawing there not much to look at. I would check all the connections at the switch and the board.

943Dm4M.jpg

Anyone have a problem with their Omega Trail Chargers start button not staying on? I've done all that the instructions have stated but when I push the Green button and release the charger stops, If I hold the button it works and charges but unless it's held it will not stay on. I literally got it last night and tried it today. The first time it worked but after that you need to hold button down. I'll call AOA tomorrow but was just wondering if this has happened to anyone. Thanks
Update; Talked to the rep. TODD and he sent me a new control board and all is well. Works great now. The service at AOA is amazing.

Reactions: Wauzoo