• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Omega Trail Charger Report

Tripsolo65

Jun 18, 2022
Hey Everybody

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on the Omega Trail Charger (OTC) compressor. This thing is the "Bee's Knee's" in my humble opinion. Seems there are few things anymore that actually perform as advertised. However, the OTC is one item that there just just seem to be ANY buyers remorse with. Yes, it can be a bit heavy at times if you're trying to place it in an awkward spot, but other than that, it's the cat's meow! It's fast, not obnoxiously noisey and above all else for dummies like me, it's simple to use. I have had it for well over a year and have encountered no problems whatsoever. If there is anything I need to be aware of lurking in the future, please speak up and let me get ahead of the problem. Thanks everyone and have a Happy 2022 Holiday Season.

I have had mine for over a year now. Great product and love the portability of it. A member here on AGN posted the perfect carrying case for it. Makes carrying it that much easier and it also holds the power supply and power cord.

I dont have a bag for the unit, but I have a Cabela's Catch All Bag for my shooting bag. It holds everything from power supply to targets. I have also switch from bench bags to a mini-tri-pod and it is stellar on a table or a tailgate.