• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Omega Super Charger

I posted a large thread concerning the Omega Compressor on April 8th and April 24th of 2015. I had a High Pressure O Ring failure after about 46 hours which blew O Ring material into the burst disc causing repeated burst disc failures. Those two posts explain what I went through to get the Omega back up and running. I believe the posts were moved to Manufacturers Feedback. I can say that AoA and Todd were right on the problem I was having and I received a lot of help from Todd at AoA. He actually rebuilt my compressor piston unit and turned it around in just under 3 weeks counting my tear down and shipping back and forth. 
Since the rebuild I have had zero problems with the Omega Super. I now have put about 75 hours on the unit filling my tanks since the rebuild. I have not put a separate dryer on the unit but allow for short but fairly frequent cycling of the automatic water dump system. This increases the run time by about 35 minutes when topping up each tank from 2900 psi to 4500 psi but I am satisfied with the results going into the tanks. Total average run time to top off the 97 cu ft. tanks runs under 2 hours each because of the cycling.
I will be buying either a Bauer, NuvAir or Daystate compressor this spring. At that time the Omega Super will be available on the Classified Section.

The only way to know if you have moisture is to open the tank up and look. Sucks to throw air away but it would be worth a check. If there is air in your tank, you will most likely have to open up your air tubes on your rifles. I plan to open my tank once I get electric hook-up for my shelden. I have been filling at the paintball center and want to make sure everything is A-OK. Water damage may take serveral year to finally show.
Glad to hear everything is going well, these compressors have been getting a bad rap and glad to hear good news.
Doc