Omega Air Charger question

Can someone tell me exactly where to find the air intake on an Omega Air Charger 4500 PSI compressor? The manual offers no indication of the intake's position. I'd like to adapt some sort of desiccant filter to that intake to minimize moisture at the front end of the compression process. I found a link to an article here about doing this, but if follow it, all the pix are gone from what was essentially a pictorial article.

Thanks

I found a brass hex head in the center of the circular plate the manual called the 'crankshaft box cover' in the diagram with the manual. This brass hex head nut has what appears to be a circular piece sintered brass about 1/2 - 5/8" in diameter.According to the really crappy diagram in the manual, there is what looks like a flapper valve right behind this that is labeled 'valves'. This particular structure isn't even labeled in the manual. It would appear that this brass hex head with it's sintered metal center is an air inlet. If so, I suppose it could be threaded out and replaced with an adapter to connect to a more aggressive filtration device. That said, I'm reluctant to take a wrench to this thing without knowing for sure if it can be safely removed.

I do love this little compressor, but it's manual is utterly, completely and totally worthless. The same is true for the SuperCharder and TurboCharger compressors. Omega or whoever REALLY needs to correct that.

Called AOA today, but I couldn't get through to Tod. Can't remember who I did speak to, He told me that putting any sort of desiccant inline upstream wasn't a good idea. Something about it creating too much restriction. I wonder just how much flow resistance the AV Intake drier introduces. Meantime, guess I'll keep on purging every 15". It would be nice to stretch that interval, but I can live with it.