Olympic Pistol Shooting Explained

That rapid fire pistol do look interesting, but i doubt it is practiced here in Denmark, then again i did almost fall on my ass when i found some people here actually shoot IPSC

If iwas younger and able to afford the ammo i would shoot IPSC for sure, there are even several classes for it here

Here are the classes shot here,,,,,, do like the classic division shooting the M1911 as is :)

https://www.dsf.dk/discipliner/ipsc/1431-divisioner-vabenklasser

Last years IPSC copenhagen open on video.

https://youtu.be/TPXMQgTkZP8

If iwas younger and able to afford the ammo i would shoot IPSC for sure,

Can't afford .22 ammo? What is the world coming to? ...of course, they may be harder to come by outside the USA. Here they are super cheap. 

IPSC...sounds cool! I'll watch that video and learn what it is.

I like the Radip Fire too. That one guy said his first shot takes 1.9 seconds, so the has to do the other 4 targets in .4-.5 seconds each (in the 4 second rounds.) 

Well .22 i could probably handle, but i dont think they use .22 for ISPC, and shooting shorter ranges indoor i would stick to PCP then, but then it would have to be nice and easy 1 shot at the time,,,,,, which also have it merits for sure.

BUT ! i am limited on a Danish pension, and while that might well be more than some people in other countries make working, then living,,,, hell any, expenses are high here,,,,, thru the roof high. I am also pretty sure a box of .22 here in Denmark, for the same money you could probably get a box of ammo for your AR15 in the states. Gasoline are about the same price here as in the US but we just get a liter,,,, one US gallon = 3.7 liter.

Also one downside for me personally is shooting ISPC i would have to join a club and thats a problem though i am not afraid of meeting new people, then for some strange reason when it come to my fellow countrymen it is a problem.

I would have 0 issues being within spitting distance of 1 million Americans or Japanese / whatever other nationality, but here at home i do my shopping very early or late in the day to not "share" the store with too many other Danes.And going to the doctor,,,,,, well i normally need a few months to warm up to that idea.

This World Champion dry fires 100,000 times in 7 months!

Yeah, I need to dry fire my Steyr LG110. It would be good to know what the fundamentals are first. Now I know why they mention the dry fire option so much on high end guns. 

If I could only find a good teacher....If either of these 2 are available to teach me this sport: I'm willing to start TODAY!

cat9.1628801712.JPG

cat8.1628801724.JPG

I would like to get this gun for rainy days in the basement and at night inside (when I usualy feel like shooting). It's $2200 at Krale.

walther-lp500-meister-manufaktur-finest-craftmanship.1628802445.jpg