• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Old man wants a plinker

1.77 Weihrauch HW30 / Beeman R 7 JSB light weight pellets. Hawke 3-9 scope, sport match rings med height. Clean the barrel, Done and done.

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/spring-piston/weihrauch-hw30s-air-rifle/

or or pyramyd air dot com for the Beeman version.

dont wait a day longer, you ain't no spring chicken, hell I'm almost as old as you and I don't buy green bananas, you never know.

Very hard to answer without knowing more about your abilities. One of the least expensive guns you can get is a Beeman P17 pistol. About $30 or so, single open and close cocking action, generally very accurate. But if strength is an issue that may be too difficult for you to close. CO2 might be a viable option for you (not a big fan of them myself) or possibly an entry level PCP like the Diana Stormrider with a small compressor. Hope you find something you can shoot.

+1

It is hard to answer....arthritis? nerve issues?.....just really hard to tell with the info you give.

I would think the MSP would be out as well as sure you might be able to do it....but would that be fun? Then again it could be something to work the muscles and shoot at the same time so it might be great. I would doubt a manual pump and PCP would work...same reasons....think bicycle pump X10. It might not be fun, but might be good low impact workout if that is what you want.

Really the most easy thing would be CO2......it is pretty inexpensive, the guns can look like and work like anything from an AR to a Lever gun spitting out "spent brass". And all would be just fine for shooting inside of 20 yards.

My "winter" indoor range is right at 13 yards and at that range even a crosman 1077 will make a ragged one hole group if you can get around the trigger.....you don't need to spend money to get accurate at this range.