Old man rifle

FWB 300s is the top pick. I own two of them. They are extremely accurate. Easy cocking. Easy to mount scope on. Diana 75 is another option. I don’t own one but have heard great thing about them and they look awesome! Eventually I will get one.

I have a couple of Diana 75s great guns different animals though. Harder to cock much louder when shot your neighbors will hear it. Trigger good but not as good as the 300s. Very weird firing sensation IMHO hard to describe bang with vibration you know something happened for sure but if given a choice the 300s would be my first choice. Also have a Diana 60 GISS break barrel hardly shot that one. The 300s is more pleasant to shoot and is more accurate at longer distance shooting. If you're a collector then buy one each of the Dianas but if you are a shooter get the 300s. YO!

One vote here for the Walther LGR. 

there is a reason that the 10m rifle target is the size it is now, and that is due to the accuracy of the LGR.

The LGR was the first single-stroke pneumatic match rifle. It did indeed set the 10-meter paper-punching world on its ear with its accuracy, and effectively ended the era of spring-piston match guns. But if you are looking for a gun that's easy to cock, that is NOT the one. It's rear-hinged, un-geared cocking lever requires quite a stout shove.

The LGR may be the reason the ISSF 10-meter target shrank, but it's also the reason that all subsequent SSP match rifles have front-hinged, geared cocking levers requiring much less force.

Thanks again to everyone for sharing the information about an old man gun! I’m going with the FWB because it’s got everything I could ask for. Yo! I do have the HPA set up for the Mac1LD, I use it on my Drozd too, lots more snap and endless shots with the pistol. I’m really curious about the Co2 target guns that DavidEnoch and Boscobreau spoke of. I’m going to have to look into them. Having no recoil is very appealing and add that to a light weight rifle and I’m going to be able to do some off hand shooting too. What a fun sport all this is. And this forum is a wealth of information.

Perhaps harder to find , but a FWB 124D is both easy to cock , and more accurate than most shooters. I have had mine since 1979 , and still looks great , and shoots like a dream. If you can not find one , the HW50 is priced right.
1587662766_10341929135ea1cfaee145e9.30536483.jpg

I recently totally restored a Winchester 425 / Diana 25. It cost me $15 at a garage sale and a few hours labor. It will put pellets on top of eachother in 30ft indoor range. I was amazed how accurate this little low power .22 shot. You can cock it with your pinkie easily shoot a few hundred or more without breaking a sweat and fun brings a smile to your face, making me think of the days of my youth.
1587664597_21076588005ea1d6d58b9f49.77488696.jpg